LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to disagree. They actually share content that’s different from other gay couples on social media. They document their journey as foster parents and renovating their home and they aren’t overly sexual. It’s refreshing to see a gay couple with family values at their core.
If my parents put reels up on Facebook where they were both just in their underwear - I'd think it was the most sexual and shameless thing they could possibly do, lol!

Sinking ship

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never understood the whole vers couple thing. Do both of them douche in the bathroom together? Do they use the same douche? Does one get annoyed by the other if he bottoms more in one session? I like organization, labels. Tonight ur the top and the bottom. That’s it. Lol
Yikes!
Sorry if it sounds homophobic, but as a gay man I would hate to have gay parents and find their douche in the bathroom, nude paintings or their online nudes , absolutely disgusting !:D:mask:

enzicmoon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yikes!
Sorry if it sounds homophobic, but as a gay man I would hate to have gay parents and find their douche in the bathroom, nude paintings or their online nudes , absolutely disgusting !:D:mask:
Then don’t go in your parents bathroom. That’s their space.

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yikes!
That has nothing to do with sexuality, the same thing would apply to straight parents