Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 103667381

So I was watching this Philippine travel documentary, what I find interesting is if you fast forward to around 6.39 or 6.40, they inserted a Pinoy BL clip but it was done so cleverly like you won't notice it at all...very interesting, plus the guy in white is Philippine hot!

here's the link:
Does anyone know which BL this is? Looks cute

Reactions: Lilac245

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What the heck is Philippine hot? Either someone is hot or not hot. That's a weird qualifier. Ugh.
its hard to explain, but for asians, it's more like an endearment so asians would say, he's american hot, or he's korean hot, in western culture it's kinda racist but in reality, it's just an endearment and a term that's meant to be cute, it's like the term oppa, for foreigners it's cute but for koreans, it's something that you need to be very careful on because technically it is reserved for an older guy that a teenager girl looks up to for guidance in life....hope i explain it well, it's kinda hard to really explain, but the point is, it's not meant to be an offensive term but its really a cultural thing.

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know which BL this is? Looks cute
i don't think it's a bl (but i can be wrong) i would say its a modeling clip (but again, i'm not totally sure) i think the guy is more like a model than an actor, but it's a suggested bl...in that clip they're more like dating rather than hanging out...

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
its hard to explain, but for asians, it's more like an endearment so asians would say, he's american hot, or he's korean hot, in western culture it's kinda racist but in reality, it's just an endearment and a term that's meant to be cute, it's like the term oppa, for foreigners it's cute but for koreans, it's something that you need to be very careful on because technically it is reserved for an older guy that a teenager girl looks up to for guidance in life....hope i explain it well, it's kinda hard to really explain, but the point is, it's not meant to be an offensive term but its really a cultural thing.
To me, it is offensive because it implies "he is hot for a Filipino", or he is as hot as a Filipino can be.

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To me, it is offensive because it implies "he is hot for a Filipino", or he is as hot as a Filipino can be.
sorry about that, i understand your point, words can always be interpreted on various ways, i explained what i meant and i stand with it because i did not intend it to be offensive. you are always entitled to your own opinion and that deserves respect, we can agree to disagree.