Hung 25 year old in NYC. Just joined

Kakarptto123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m not quite sure what to say here, honestly haha. Um, yeah… so just to repeat above.. I’m 25 years old in New York City and have a pretty big dick. I’m pretty laid back, into film/television, indie music, 420, video games. All the usual stuff. I’m down to chat or do whatever on here. Ok that’s all for now. I’m sure I’ll get better at posting eventually. This probably wasn’t the greatest introduction, but whatev. Haha. View attachment 127069481
Sexy

spikeslover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m not quite sure what to say here, honestly haha. Um, yeah… so just to repeat above.. I’m 25 years old in New York City and have a pretty big dick. I’m pretty laid back, into film/television, indie music, 420, video games. All the usual stuff. I’m down to chat or do whatever on here. Ok that’s all for now. I’m sure I’ll get better at posting eventually. This probably wasn’t the greatest introduction, but whatev. Haha. View attachment 127069481
Would love to play with you when I come in to the city to visit

Reactions: ForeverGhoulish

EclipsE1225

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Yumm

EclipsE1225

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Perfect introduction

ninogarza69

Experimental Member
Media
Omg yes young man I love big cock and want urs in. My mouth and down my throat

bigwillywonka

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Awesome cock bro, Welcome

ForeverGhoulish

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey again everyone. Haven’t been on much in the last couple weeks and actually haven’t been as active or engaged as I meant to be when first joining. Truthfully, I have felt underwhelmed overall by my experience on here (expected MUCH more engagement with other members on here). But I’ve decided to put some real effort toward this site and trying overall to be a valuable member of the community before I decide whether or not to pull the plug or not (don’t panic, if I do I’ll most likely skedaddle over to Reddit, in which case I would make that announcement on here for those that would be interested in following my NSFW shenanigans). Any tidbits on how I can become a bit more popular? I guess it was wrong of me to assume that my size would do all the work. Speaking of…

IMG_3508.jpeg

If you’re from NYC or close to it, male or female… let’s chat

rockmusl1

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey again everyone. Haven’t been on much in the last couple weeks and actually haven’t been as active or engaged as I meant to be when first joining. Truthfully, I have felt underwhelmed overall by my experience on here (expected MUCH more engagement with other members on here). But I’ve decided to put some real effort toward this site and trying overall to be a valuable member of the community before I decide whether or not to pull the plug or not (don’t panic, if I do I’ll most likely skedaddle over to Reddit, in which case I would make that announcement on here for those that would be interested in following my NSFW shenanigans). Any tidbits on how I can become a bit more popular? I guess it was wrong of me to assume that my size would do all the work. Speaking of…

View attachment 129065881
If you’re from NYC or close to it, male or female… let’s chat
Great dick man. But here you’re one of many owners of massive meat. This is not a bad thing because it means you have to show more of yourself and share more of yourself to stand out.
I have a feeling you may have gotten used to having Junior be your entrée into social circles and such. Big dicks get a lot of props, but when you let your meat do all the work, eventually that’s all you’re left with.
I bet you have more to offer. Folks here are really welcoming (and horny) funny and cool. Check out all the stuff this site has to offer; comment, make friends, all that cool stuff.

• Love