Petro_s tiktoker

kw_stantina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t agree, I get along with him very well and why should he sell himself out for nothing? With his killing looks he is right to earn money. In his shoes I would do the same. Cheap is easy and no one wants cheap.
Its not about for how much money sell his photos/ videos. Its about quality about what he sell . Just a few seconds of videos and not truly naked photos. For His content not worth spending even 5 euros

yukislay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello Guys! I had a chat with him and he send me a private video and a picture but he wants me to pay $33,33 for a 16 seconds video and to be honest I thinks it’s not worth it but he said he’s showing his dick but I think he’s just playing with me! What’s your opinion guys?
Buy it and if he doesn't show his dick report for scam(I think it exist right?)

Jackson Wang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Guys! I had a chat with him and he send me a private video and a picture but he wants me to pay $33,33 for a 16 seconds video and to be honest I thinks it’s not worth it but he said he’s showing his dick but I think he’s just playing with me! What’s your opinion guys?
was the 'then don't watch it' necessary at all like cut the attitude : unamused: