Petro_s tiktoker

phannydantom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't wanna sound stupid but if i were to have sex with him, for example i would be afraid that his cock would suddenly "break" because it is curved and if it were inside me then it must necessarily be straight :skull: but honestly his cock would be perfect for deepthroat :yum

Theo2020

Experimental Member
Media
Hello Guys! I had a chat with him and he send me a private video and a picture but he wants me to pay $33,33 for a 16 seconds video and to be honest I thinks it’s not worth it but he said he’s showing his dick but I think he’s just playing with me! What’s your opinion guys?

Attachments

kw_stantina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Guys! I had a chat with him and he send me a private video and a picture but he wants me to pay $33,33 for a 16 seconds video and to be honest I thinks it’s not worth it but he said he’s showing his dick but I think he’s just playing with me! What’s your opinion guys?
Don't loose your money for this scammer

Reactions: Theo2020

Ken_Mand

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't loose your money for this scammer
I don’t agree, I get along with him very well and why should he sell himself out for nothing? With his killing looks he is right to earn money. In his shoes I would do the same. Cheap is easy and no one wants cheap.

Reactions: jan397