Nono nu

Expert Member
Media
I had the opportunity to collect some questions that users asked Paul and what he answered:

1.-How long have you gone without having sex today?

-About five or six months, I don't fuck with just anyone.

2.-When is your birthday?

-If you refer to my alter ego as Paul the model, my birthday is June 5, I'm not going to say my real name, but the real me has another birthday

A user asked him to describe his penis, this is what he answered

- My penis is a little hairy, it measures about 17cm, I don't know how long it is when it is soft, it is a little thicker than average, it is a light color very similar to my nipples, my glans is pink

After the user's incredible insistence on knowing more about his penis, he also said that it was soft, about the length of one of his fingers, and that his balls were a good size, but they hung so much.

I must emphasize that I do not put the dialogues in quotes (" ") because that is what I remember Paul being asked and the same goes for what he answered, but one word or two may vary from how things were spoken.
Sadly there is no photo where his dick can be seen in full, but his buttocks, his pubic hairs and those hairy armpits drive me totally crazy.

Reactions: JosLu99

JosLu99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I felt in the need to give you something more explicit about Paul because pics from tonight' show don't have any nudity, so I tried to improve the quality of old photos of Paul where he is totally naked to reupload them so that u guys have something new to see.

The final result doesn't look as good as i wanted, but it's good enough, enjoy and thanks for reading!!

Attachments

Nono nu

Expert Member
Media
I felt in the need to give you something more explicit about Paul because pics from tonight' show don't have any nudity, so I tried to improve the quality of old photos of Paul where he is totally naked to reupload them so that u guys have something new to see.

The final result doesn't look as good as i wanted, but it's good enough, enjoy and thanks for reading!!
At least it’s something, keep posting, this guy really turns me on

JosLu99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I KNOOOOW!!! That’s such a shame, i'm dying for seeing his hard dick and open butt

Not a single picture of him hard…
I've been wanting to see his cock completely hard for a while, but until now it's been impossible, Paul is a little modest or even shy when it comes to masturbating and cumming in public shows.

Reactions: Nono nu

Nono nu

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for your contribution, it's good to know that there are other people wanting this handsome man in their bed
Right now i just want so bad a party chat on flirt4free of this guy to see his dick hard as a stone, with the foreskin down letting exposed that beautiful pink glans