JosLu99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here he started laughing because he accidentally showed his whole dick, he said it was by accident but I didn't believe him, I took it as a gift. This happened so fast that I was barely able to take these few screenshots, so who knows, maybe it really was an accident and he was embarrassed.

Attachments

JosLu99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sexy guy. Hopefully he will show his hole. I bet it's tight, pinky and a bit hairy
He said in a show that he was an anal virgin, so it must be tight.
He also said that he is more of a curious straight man than a bi, but he does not state if he has already slept with men, so if he has we can conclude that it was the active

JosLu99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Today the guy was dressed as a cowboy, he was interacting with his audience by pretending to tie them with a rope, he was also tying his hands while he was half naked and talking to his guests. His shows are worth it, if you have the opportunity go see him on Xvideos Cams as Paul Young

Attachments

JosLu99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had the opportunity to collect some questions that users asked Paul and what he answered:

1.-How long have you gone without having sex today?

-About five or six months, I don't fuck with just anyone.

2.-When is your birthday?

-If you refer to my alter ego as Paul the model, my birthday is June 5, I'm not going to say my real name, but the real me has another birthday

A user asked him to describe his penis, this is what he answered

- My penis is a little hairy, it measures about 17cm, I don't know how long it is when it is soft, it is a little thicker than average, it is a light color very similar to my nipples, my glans is pink

After the user's incredible insistence on knowing more about his penis, he also said that it was soft, about the length of one of his fingers, and that his balls were a good size, but they hung so much.

I must emphasize that I do not put the dialogues in quotes (" ") because that is what I remember Paul being asked and the same goes for what he answered, but one word or two may vary from how things were spoken.

Attachments