PART 2 : INVITED & USED AS A CUMDUMP AGAIN.

barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sunday afternoon i was invited again for a select private bareback party, i got the invitation on the previous Friday & had 24 hours to respond, i gave my answer within 1 hour, that i will arrive on time as requested.

The details were pretty much the same as last time, to arrive at the pre-determined time, well cleaned out, lubed up & ready for taking anonymous cock & cum, i was allowed to only wear : Jockstrap, sneakers & socks & i will be masked again, i was also informed that poppers can be used again too.

Just like last time then & thank god for that, i knew i will use mine a lot again for all the big cocks that i must take. I was informed that the party will be a bit smaller this time, 2 bttms are invited & the Top count would be between 10-15 good tops known for being great fuckers with big cocks.

I came on time & did what i was told, put my mask on & got on the leather covered mattress again, i did notice that the other bttm had not yet arrived & i was alone on the mattress, i waited masked ass up on the bed.

I heard footsteps come in to the room after 10mins & i felt 2 big muscular legs between mine behind me, i could feel the hairs of the mans legs brushing against me, he held my waist & started talking to me, i think it must have been the host but i was not sure as i have never seen any faces.

He asked me if i was willing to be the only bttm, as the other bttm that was invited flaked out on the last minute, he explained to me, if i agree i will have to take all the anonymous cocks & all the cum that will be fucked deep inside me & if i agree i cannot say NO at any stage.

He told me think about it for a minute before i give my answer. I gave my answer YES i will do it, his reply to me was good boy, he left the room & again i waited, time passed so slowly & then i think it must have been 10 minutes later, i heard the door opening again & i heard many footsteps coming in the room, i knew that was the Tops coming inside to use me for there pleasure, i decided to already hit the poppers because i knew when the fucking would start, i would have little chance, i was taking deep sniffs & i was getting my high, i felt abruptly a finger a thick finger pushing slowly inside my ass.

The man behind me said " So this is our cumdump " i never said anything, he fingered my lubed hole open & announced this cunt is ready for cock.

He pulled out his thick finger & started pushing his fat cock head in to my hole, it felt so good too, he was opening me up slowly & i kept the poppers under my nose, i was feeling a bit dizzy but it felt so good too, he was now fucking me with deep strokes & just when i thought he was going to cum, he pulled out & his cock was replaced by another.

This went on for a good 1 hour sometimes the men would pull out without cumming deep inside me & sometimes the fucker would pump me full of cum, i had no idea who these men were.

All i know was that my job was to take them all.

After 1 hour my hole was so full of cum too, it was dribbling out of my ass & i could not hold it in & i was still being fucked & filled up with hot anonymous cum. I think not long after all that everyone had used me to there satisfaction & i heard footsteps leaving the room.

It was then that i was informed that the party was over & i was to clean up & leave. No more information was given or needed.

This morning i received a thank you email, telling me i did an excellent job yet again & i am going to be in the top tier club for being fucked & that means i will always receive a party invite for all future parties.

That was a nice surprise to read that & i cannot wait till next time to be used as a anonymous cumdump again.

D

deleted23309891

That’s beyond hot. I would love to do that, but don’t think I could handle all that. Do they have a shower you could use afterwards? I would feel so gross not being able to go to the bathroom and shower.

• Haha
Reactions: barehole4use

barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s beyond hot. I would love to do that, but don’t think I could handle all that. Do they have a shower you could use afterwards? I would feel so gross not being able to go to the bathroom and shower.
Yes everything is provided if you want to do that there, i prefer to do that at home.

Reactions: deleted23309891
D

deleted23309891

Seriously this is such a hot story. I have questions, lots of them.

When it was over, and they told you to clean up, where do you go to clean up? Is there a toilet you can sit on to drain your butt?

Who is it that’s telling you to clean up? Is there other people there watching or filming?

Did you ever feel in danger being the only one there?

While you’re waiting for the men to come in, are you just waiting on the bed on your hands and knees spread open?

Do you bring your own lube, or do anything to prepare for this?

How did you feel the next day? How sore were you? It has to be exciting knowing you satisfied so many men, that they were able to have a full release into your hole!

• Wow
Reactions: barehole4use

barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously this is such a hot story. I have questions, lots of them.

When it was over, and they told you to clean up, where do you go to clean up? Is there a toilet you can sit on to drain your butt?

Who is it that’s telling you to clean up? Is there other people there watching or filming?

Did you ever feel in danger being the only one there?

While you’re waiting for the men to come in, are you just waiting on the bed on your hands and knees spread open?

Do you bring your own lube, or do anything to prepare for this?

How did you feel the next day? How sore were you? It has to be exciting knowing you satisfied so many men, that they were able to have a full release into your hole!
Wow that is a lot of questions, i will try to answer them all.
There is a bathroom where i could shower or use the toilet, sometimes if it is too much cum, i have to let some go on the toilet bowl.

Normally the host is telling me what to do, no filming or taking pictures is allowed, only total discretion for everyone is given including myself.

Normally 2-3 bttms are present, the first time that was the case, the second time not & the 3rd time i was alone too & i feel very safe there, all the men are mature adults that know i am providing them an exceptional service, everyone who is inivted knows how to behave themselves, anyone who goes against the rules are asked to leave & will never be invited again.

The host has the final word on this subject & the rules are clearly laid out before anyone is invited or allowed to come to this select gathering.

Yes the rules are very specific, as bottom's we are all to be waiting in the presumed position, that being face down ass up on the matress, to give the tops total access to what they will be using ( the ass ).

I come always cleaned out ( well douched ) & pre-lubed, there is lube, poppers etc provided at the party but i prefer to use my own poppers.

Normally i am not sore, i am very experienced at taking many big cocks & it is a primary reason i am getting these invites as well & i am aware i have been well fucked & my hole has normally still the cum buried deep inside, i usually have some wet cum spots in my underwear for the next few days, with all the deep pumping the cum stays deep inside for a few days unless i clean it out.

I hope this help & explains some things for your shopping list of questions.

Reactions: Cant1992

barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, are you worried about catching something from so many different men cumming inside you? Do they require any STD screening beforehand?
Most men are responsible for there health status including myself, some men take Prep as that is quite normal nowadays esp if you like fucking bareback or like getting bareback fucked, i am sure some men are poz too taking med's being undetectable. Obviously crap can happen, up till now it has not happened at the parties but any Std can obviously be caught when bareback sex is involved. i make regular visits to the clinic to make sure my cum hole is clean as a whistle.

DakotaK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot story. Being a cum dump is amazing. Similar experiences and one time was unplanned. You are obviously a good boy to listen and take as many loads as possible. Well done :) having a bubble ass or a nice one does wonders for getting the honey.

barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot story. Being a cum dump is amazing. Similar experiences and one time was unplanned. You are obviously a good boy to listen and take as many loads as possible. Well done :) having a bubble ass or a nice one does wonders for getting the honey.
You are very right i think, i always get a lot of compliments about how my ass looks & feels esp the inside.