barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I decided to go out cruising again at night, arrived around 20:30 went lightly dressed sweatshirt, cap, jeans, sneaker & some open ass briefs under my jeans to give the fuckers good access to my ass.

First i walked around the paths checking out if there were men out, there were some but it was not super busy, i went in the bush & some fit man with a tracksuit walked past me & grabbed my ass while walking past, i stopped near a tree & fished his semi-hard cock out, was a nice thick piece of meat about 8inches & cut, i started sucking him to hardness & he was getting harder, he slipped his finger inside my jeans & found my waiting hole, he was fingering me open, he knew i wanted to be fucked, i dropped my jeans so he could see my open ass briefs.

He turned me around & i bent over, he lined up his hard cock to my waiting hole & started to fuck me with deep strokes, after 5 mins i knew he was ready to cum, i pushed back inviting him to fuck his cum deep inside me & he did just that, he pumped me good full of cum.

When he was done, he continued fucking me, i think we fucked for the next 30mins, he pumped me full of cum 3-4 times & when he was done, he said to me my ass is fucking hot, so i said to him, you come every Tuesday & he said not really how about me, i said no but i will from now on.

He smiled & we both said till next time then.

I got fucked 1 more time in the bush by some big burly man, was a quick pump & dump, he held me close & pumped hs cum deep inside my wet cummy ass & used me like a dump, when he was done, he let me go & walked off.

After all that, i called it a night, it was early, when i got home it was just gone 12, i arrived at 12:15am.