Owen Lindberg

Azomani

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Most people here also criticize those straight gymbros that give us nothing. At least with most you know you're not getting shit so you can't be mad when nothing is delivered.

2. The problem with Owen is that his social media presence does not match what his OF actually offers. If every other TikTok and Tweet you make is about how gay you are and how much you love bottoming and sucking dick I expect to see that in your OF. When I don't see that (But you're literally selling your actual shit?????) it's reasonable to call out the BS.

3. He has a terrible personality. If he was likable/sweet I wouldn't say anything. But he clearly has a massive ego and does not give a single fuck about his audience (besides the occasional mockery).
Well, fair enough. I never actually followed him on his Twitter, and unfollowed him on insta cuz his ”motivational” bullshit was getting on my nerves, but still, you can’t deny the fact that there is other models and threads on LPSG with pretty much same ego and even worse baiting bullshit. My point is that when you literally find a thread with 120+ pages you except to see some OF content, all i see here is hate, like seriously yeah he is an asshole to some extent but the last time someone posted an onlyfans content of his was like weeks ago, even tho this thread is one of the most active ones out there.

timmytim2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That Sean Ford video always comes up in this thread. I can speak for 98% of us who watched it. You missed nothing. And no Owen was not hard not sure why someone keeps saying that. He was soft as usual. The most intense part it appears Sean eats Owen’s ass for 10 seconds but the angle is suspicious. Owen looked uncomfortable to me. It’s just one long silent massage video and Owen’s dick is covered the entire time. No dirty talk, no cum, no jerk off, nothing.

marlohampton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's crazy that he just openly posts these "alpha" videos on instagram & twitter now when only a couple years ago he was modeling for wholesome companies like American Eagle & Aeropostale...

I guess his pretend queerbaiting accounts might be just as bad, but there's something extra shocking about him openly commanding his paypigs to milk his tits on IG. You've got to have some serious cognitive dissonance to be pursuing a mainstream fashion career at the same time as recording videos offering to shit on rich mens faces.

I've honestly never seen a male model with less shame... I don't know if there's anything he wouldn't do for cash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frankiegrace

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's crazy that he just openly posts these "alpha" videos on instagram & twitter now when only a couple years ago he was modeling for wholesome companies like American Eagle & Aeropostale...

I guess his pretend queerbaiting accounts might be just as bad, but there's something extra shocking about him openly commanding his paypigs to milk his tits on IG. You've got to have some serious cognitive dissonance to be pursuing a mainstream fashion career at the same time as recording videos offering to shit on rich mens faces.

I've honestly never seen a male model with less shame... I don't know if there's anything he wouldn't do for cash.

View attachment 121383701
this one’s kinda comical… not as douchey alpha bullshit as some others. “Would you like some milk?” Said like he’s actually concerned about their vitamin C levels! Lol

5708skier

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

View attachment 121383701
Well as long as they keep giving him money why should he stop and more to the point why would he? Not my thing but it's a free country.

maximus2007

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well as long as they keep giving him money why should he stop and more to the point why would he? Not my thing but it's a free country.
This. And I assume the amounts they're willing to give is increasing. It seems the crappier you are the more the simps will pay. It's why OF is almost 100% garbage now. He's (and others) have no incentive to change since his behavior is being rewarded even more.

Reactions: kev2001

Jeremiah040187

Sexy Member
Media
I'm beyond sick of the nasty people on this thread who just keep bashing Owen and saying the same stuff over and over again. Most people, I mean, most people who actually have a life, come to this thread to enjoy Owen's physical beauty. I don't think anyone comes here to see if he has written a book about his philosophy of life or to find reasons to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize. On a site dedicated to helping its members wank off to photos of hot guys, it is bizarre to read members posting about virtue as though they were Mother Theresa or Mahatma Gandhi or something. The posts of the Owen bashers are repetitious, boring, and lacking completely in imagination or creativity. Why don't you bitter, middle aged queens go start a thread in one of the chat sections, "Why Owen Lindberg is Bringing About The Collapse of Western Civilization," and spew out your venom there? I promise you, none of Owen's fans who frequents this thread will miss any of your nasty, long-winded, and pointless posts! Now you can start attacking my post and throw viscous comments at me, but I am sorry, sometimes the truth hurts!
Agree. This applies to every single thread on this site. They should pin this comment on every single one of them.