Owen Lindberg

maximus2007

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just read that exchange. I didn't see anything too crazy given that I didn't see what was said before. No doubt he (Owen) has his issues, but some people do indeed believe that they should be able to whatever they want to anyone and still be treated a certain kind of way.

Some people get crazy out of pocket when talking to attractive people online. There's a group or two that are repeat offenders. Just pick a hot guy and browse their comments section under a photo. Too horny to think I guess.

Reactions: bigboaster

Tubbs

Superior Member
Media
The post he made advertising the vid for 25 on his OF was yesterday. Have you seen the Asher Haynes video? Does he actually give Owen head?
Yes, Asher does give him head which he clearly enjoys, I mean who doesn't like head? You don't see Owen's face but it's definitely his body and you can hear his voice.

As far as a new video with a Helix twink. It's it's new and not the old one with Asher then I don't know what it is.

There is a funny part in the video where Asher sucks Owen's dick real deep and Owen kinda moans and then almost exasperated says "You whore" LOL

Kyotomafia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, Asher does give him head which he clearly enjoys, I mean who doesn't like head? You don't see Owen's face but it's definitely his body and you can hear his voice.

As far as a new video with a Helix twink. It's it's new and not the old one with Asher then I don't know what it is.

There is a funny part in the video where Asher sucks Owen's dick real deep and Owen kinda moans and then almost exasperated says "You whore" LOL
omg where’s that

AllTheColorsOfTheWind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, he’s selling shit content now? Don’t know who I’m more disgusted by, him willing to do that or the people who asked him in the first place…
He just became 10x less attractive...

maximus2007

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, he’s selling shit content now? Don’t know who I’m more disgusted by, him willing to do that or the people who asked him in the first place…
If dealing drugs and so on wasn't as dangerous or as illegal, so many of these gay 4 pay or straight guys selling gay content would be doing any of those other activities. At the end of the day, a lot of 'em seem to be lazy, but halfway intelligent sociopaths willing to do anything for money except actual work. Hence why so many of them tend to being "scammy." Not the first of these guys I've seen offer that type of content either. Either the money's running low or the greed is rising.

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He just became 10x less attractive...

Agreed. I know of several content creators who I unfollowed after discovering they were selling those types of videos involving human waste. I can never see them the same again. Total lifetime turnoff. :poop:

If dealing drugs and so on wasn't as dangerous or as illegal, so many of these gay 4 pay or straight guys selling gay content would be doing any of those other activities. At the end of the day, a lot of 'em seem to be lazy, but halfway intelligent sociopaths willing to do anything for money except actual work. Hence why so many of them tend to being "scammy." Not the first of these guys I've seen offer that type of content either. Either the money's running low or the greed is rising.

I agree totally with this analogy. The mentality they adopt isn’t too far off from a street drug dealer/hustler. I think that’s one of the reasons I have a default setting of distrust when dealing with these straight OF creators. Of course there are many exceptions to this rule. I follow a few who are honest about their offerings and they care about your satisfaction. (but again, they are the exception not the rule)

Lastly, I believe they’re being offered huge sums of money to perform that disgusting kink :poop:. Something they can charge 3-5 times the cash for.