flyingfinns

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does everyone think he does in bed with his gf? They look pretty innocent but I reckon he gets that chunky cock to work
They look like they'd be a very boring couple in the bedroom lol but I'm sure he'd save his experimentations with the rest of the grid like Lando or Logan :yum or maybe Carlos if he wants to get his plump arse fucked.

lastplacehero

Expert Member
Media
Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They look like they'd be a very boring couple in the bedroom lol but I'm sure he'd save his experimentations with the rest of the grid like Lando or Logan :yum or maybe Carlos if he wants to get his plump arse fucked.
Maybe Oscar and his gf like to have Lando over for some threesome fun :rolleyes:

stevieo

Loved Member
Media
What does everyone think he does in bed with his gf? They look pretty innocent but I reckon he gets that chunky cock to work
She obviously sucks his thick Italian cock every night. But no seriously I think they probably only do it once a week. On non race weekends. Oscar looks like his way too serious about racing to do it with his 12 year old gf on a race weekend. You know what I mean?

stevieo

Loved Member
Media
Lily's tiny neck is completely insufficient for sucking dick, and basically all the drivers need to get off before the race in one way or another.
So who's doing Lando, realistically and truthfully? Another driver wouldn't do it because that'll be awkward. Is he using Grindr? Somebody surely would've seen him by now

tysontears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wikiFeet says 10.5 US, but who knows where they got that info.

This video he says he thinks he's a 9. But I dunno if that's a 9 aus, or a 9 uk. I put 10.5 us on wikifeet cause I wasn't 100% sure, and the conversion charts all say different.