Omar Rudberg

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Because it is so easy to tell the context of something if it's not provided. Typically people include to signify song lyrics or singing but go off!

Kinda demonstrating my point here, but go off!

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

shameonm3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I always found it kind of amusing that nobody besides Wilhelm in that show seemed to quite understand how gorgeous he is lol. I mean, I know that racism/homophobia/classism have a lot to do with it, but still.
I'd say PLOT, mainly o_O. But also it's Sweden. Give this YT a listen, for some raw and honest convo about bullying that Omar experienced himself (warning: it's quite heartrending)

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say PLOT, mainly o_O. But also it's Sweden. Give this YT a listen, for some raw and honest convo about bullying that Omar experienced himself (warning: it's quite heartrending)

Oh, for sure. I'd just have liked one of those other students to be like "Hey, have you noticed how we're all kind of gangly awkward Swedish teenagers, and Simon over there has model-perfect bone structure, loose curls, and a slutty little waist?" :joy:

Brunasan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always found it kind of amusing that nobody besides Wilhelm in that show seemed to quite understand how gorgeous he is lol. I mean, I know that racism/homophobia/classism have a lot to do with it, but still.
But Simon only suffered classism. He never suffered homophobia or racism. At the beginning of the series, there were people who even commented that August and his friends were racist towards Simon, but it wasn't that, it was classism. Especially because August's friend of Indian origin has darker skin than Simon's skin. I don't know where people got this racist thing from lol