Olivier Richters @thedutchgiant

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s as old the world, and being married to a guy whose best friend is his years long girl, that doesn’t convince me.
It’s more usual to find gay rumors turning to be true, than false.

Just because you want him to be gay, doesn't make him gay.

Seksi18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, idek why this issue is so prominent, istg every guy posted here is assumed to be closeted like okay then why even talk abt it. Ig it’s just gays projecting and in denial but even then it’s as if they’d have a chance

Reactions: nnh101119

Bgpolmast

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

That’s a given, otherwise I would’ve been a billionaire and there would be world peace just because I wanted it to.

People, understand that opinions, like asshole, everyone has one, just keep rolling, let the others let their lust run free.

If you want to in the conversation add to it with an “ I don’t he’s gay.” Or a “ I don’t think...because...” This is a thread to appreciate, lust over, thirst over Oliver in whatever way. Attacks or unwarranted sassiness aren’t necessary nor welcome.

If you don’t like a comment or don’t have anything constructive to add, keep swiping, there’s 1Mil other threads or content on the site. Ciao!

Reactions: Sutekh9

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Olivier Richters has joined the cast of Marvel Studios' upcoming Black Widow film. He confirmed his casting in a post to Instagram.

Another hot video featuring Olivier. He is one nice guy...so humble and unassuming. I wish him well in his upcoming movie career. Cheers!

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you guys think his dick is huge too?

H

His foot is the size of a normal persons torso, whatevr size his dick is it’s gonna be huge

Olivier is gaining popularity in the bodybuilding realm and there have been several recent videos on YouTube (posted here) featuring him in the gym engaging in conversation about himself and how his height affects everyday life. In one recently, he said that he wears a size 51EU shoe equivalent to 16 or 17US. That said, in my years of seeing tall men in the nude and or men with huge feet, many times they are hung no larger than shorter men, of course, there are always exceptions. I personally would expect Olivier to be in the 6-7 1/2 inch category, however, I seriously doubt that we will ever know for sure. It never hurts to fantasize and speculate about what lurks behind his gym shorts and I admit that I do. I will enjoy other comments. Cheers!

Olivier-Richters-Feet-5763419.jpg

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Olivier is becoming extremely popular now and his newest role is in the new Marvel release Black Widow. Interviews are popping up all over You Tube where he speaks of growing up, his height, bodybuilding, his movie roles in Hollywood and his future as an actor. He seems to be the nicest most gentle man. If you want to get to know Olivier, here are just a few of the short interviews available on You Tube. Be sure to get your ruler and learn the conversion of meters to inches. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoOBIRsMsA

Last edited:

btho609

Sexy Member
Media
Erma, New Jersey, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold