Oliver Svejstrup Brynnum

bsch30

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear haters,
we know he's not posting real nudes of himself. Don't buy them, I stopped after the first time. But that doesn't take away from his beauty. Running him down constantly does nothing for you btw and you just sound petty and ridiculous. And so nice for so many of you on the thread to be praying for his rapid downfall. He's still insanely attractive and he still doesn't look much older that 21. So if you don't like what you see, can you move on to a different thread please?
Thanks.
Agree for most but not for the age. He is more looking around 25-27 what is not bad at all.

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
Wow people are so precious stop reporting posts that are fine. You are ridiculous. My post was a joke in reference to the fact he got out of cold water. We all would be trying to find out package in those scenarios. If you keep reporting posts the site will become unenjoyable and you won’t get any nice photos.

Reactions: Niusko

thatboidoller

Cherished Member
Media
Wow people are so precious stop reporting posts that are fine. You are ridiculous. My post was a joke in reference to the fact he got out of cold water. We all would be trying to find out package in those scenarios. If you keep reporting posts the site will become unenjoyable and you won’t get any nice photos.
Yeah because we want fake photos he pretends it’s him lol