Oliver Svejstrup Brynnum

thatboidoller

Cherished Member
Media
But but but... he's a successful model! :joy:
Successful model?
ya be careful - he wanted like $200 for a private video, but refused to show his face. when I suggested he wasn't legit, he blocked. he's got someone running it, and it's an entire scam.
he doesn’t have someone running it lol he is not beyonce with millions of subscribers lol that’s him scamming people

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Successful model?

he doesn’t have someone running it lol he is not beyonce with millions of subscribers lol that’s him scamming people
I have never subbed to Oliver so can't comment on the common signs of management company use, but that is the norm now on OF. You do not have to be Beyonce to have a management company run your social media. These companies recruit guys to start an OF they will never have to bother with beyond making content. The management company wlil do the work on site.

Reactions: Enjay87

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never subbed to Oliver so can't comment on the common signs of management company use, but that is the norm now on OF. You do not have to be Beyonce to have a management company run your social media. These companies recruit guys to start an OF they will never have to bother with beyond making content. The management company wlil do the work on site.
Exactly.
And he DOES have someone running it.
He's still a scammer, I won't take that away from him.

Reactions: Barteksanocki