Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LeBronTheGOAT

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol no, I was stating obvious because I know him and tennis. Something is very off since pre-season.
Perhaps he's just done. I mean, does he really need another Indian Wells title?

I hope he finds the motivation before the grand slams and Olympics, because he still cares about these for sure.

LevineG

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Perhaps he's just done. I mean, does he really need another Indian Wells title?

I hope he finds the motivation before the grand slams and Olympics, because he still cares about these for sure.
Yes he is 99% done but he cannot allow himself to lose to out of top 100 lucky loser. If he doesn't play he's not gonna be competitive in time for GS and Olympics.

All 3 defeats this year were bloody tragic.

Brittain02

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes he is 99% done but he cannot allow himself to lose to out of top 100 lucky loser. If he doesn't play he's not gonna be competitive in time for GS and Olympics.

All 3 defeats this year were bloody tragic.

It is kind of following the Serena trajectory.

And what I mean is that Serena made a decision that she was only going to play the top tournaments and not worry about match time but it cost her dearly.

She would have great runs and then not get the title or she would be out at the start of the tournament.

Reactions: hottoddie25

DvdHbsn

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
after he slaughtered Nadal in the Aussie finals that year- he lost in his first round of both Indian Wells and Miami- Novak has always had fluctuations, the question is, is it about the age/being past it this time or will he bounce back- we'll find out at the French/Wimbledon.

Reactions: Oswald_Cobblepot