Noa Taieb

Rue Jean Rey

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don’t waste the $15. It’s 3 photos of him standing in front of a mirror wearing sweat pants and unshaven and out of shape. There is also a list of what he charges for various types of photos, vanilla and R rated videos, and custom requests. It’s also advises that you can pay his rent in Miami=$3200. I guess the trigger was resigning from his legal job.

bimbo350

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don’t waste the $15. It’s 3 photos of him standing in front of a mirror wearing sweat pants and unshaven and out of shape. There is also a list of what he charges for various types of photos, vanilla and R rated videos, and custom requests. It’s also advises that you can pay his rent in Miami=$3200. I guess the trigger was resigning from his legal job.
oop-
thanks for the heads up!

xXiSeanXx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sal has posted nudes! nice!!!
Lol guess this puts the earlier narrative of “Sal broke up with Noa to try and have a cleaner, more professional image” to bed.

Makes me wonder what the real tea is that ended that engagement ☕️

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol guess this puts the earlier narrative of “Sal broke up with Noa to try and have a cleaner, more professional image” to bed.

Makes me wonder what the real tea is that ended that engagement ☕️
That was never the tea. According to Noa, they both were spending more time apart because Sal was traveling a lot. And in that time apart, they realized that their relationship wasn’t what it once was. So they decided to move on amicably.

Rue Jean Rey

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was never the tea. According to Noa, they both were spending more time apart because Sal was traveling a lot. And in that time apart, they realized that their relationship wasn’t what it once was. So they decided to move on amicably.
He’s done an interview on a podcast:-
‎Let's Unpack That: I'm Single - Now What? with Noa Taieb on Apple Podcasts

Im surprised Sal hasn’t already got his lawyers to write a cease & desist letter and have the podcast removed! Noa must think he’s covered his backside by not referring to Sal by name in the podcast.

Also he talks about his successful career as a content creator (euphemism for OF)!

There is an undercurrent of Noa portraying himself as faultless, and Sal as career driven. The relationship was always going to come to a head when Noa‘s job is OF and Sal works in a law firm and is in the USAF reserve as a paralegal. (Tho Sal now appears to have left his full time employment)

Reactions: 3vil3y3