Noa Taieb

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah he’s cute ! But I get a feeling he’s not as fit as Noa, he’s never topless whilst Noa is all the time.. I almost feel like he’s hiding his upper body out of shame / being uncomfortable with it

I think it is more he is not into living his life on Social Media...perhaps related to his work. He has done a few youtube videos with Noa, but seems to avoid attention.

MessiahKhiao

Legendary Member
Media
Or he just doesn’t feel the need to be on social media or be on social media half clothed
Yeah he’s cute ! But I get a feeling he’s not as fit as Noa, he’s never topless whilst Noa is all the time.. I almost feel like he’s hiding his upper body out of shame / being uncomfortable with it

PaulChekk

Expert Member
Media
Or he just doesn’t feel the need to be on social media or be on social media half clothed

What’s the point of liking someone’s previous comment and then repeating the exact same thing after I’ve already agreed with the other person + further explained the reasoning behind what I said ?

Sure he might not be into social media or want to have shirtless pictures of him going around on the internet, I have no idea if that’s the case and neither do you.

What I do know though is that in the screenshot I’ve posted above it definitely looks like he isn’t quite as muscular as Noa is. Which, again, I don’t mind at all. It’s just an observation ;)

Reactions: KENDOLL69