Nle Choppa

pugh1289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't fall for it. I would bet my life -- based on the way he has scammed me and thousands of others -- that those two pics of him "showing all of himself" are the SAME pics he posted on Twitter, IG and all other formats of him in the tub with jewelry around his genitals. He's not showing nudity at all. He's already said he wasn't. Don't waste ONE DOLLAR on him. It's not worth it.

Roccofan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
“I’m finna bust a nut, tell me where you want it” is the most suggestive caption he’s probably ever posted but at this point I’m not buying any of it lol.

He really needs to go full throttle or keep it on the playground because it’s gotten annoying.

pugh1289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I caved and purchased one of his files for $10 and wasn’t surprised that all he did was repost.

He needs to post his shit already.
Yeah I tried to warn everyone. He just reposts old stuff or "new" stuff that he's already posted on Twitter. This is a money grab for all those 18 year old girls who didn't know he was on Onlyfans. I calculated it: if he charges $10 for a pic and 300 like the post (and buy the pic) -- that's $3,000 for one old ass pic lol. It's a great idea, but sadly it's dishonest and a scam. But he doesn't seem to care.

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Soulja boy is showing it all and doesn’t give a fuck. Tyga was as well. He needs to come on.
You’re trying to put a spin on it but when it comes down to it it’s his body not Soulja boy’s or Tyga’s, you are not entitled to it.

Prettyboi252

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re trying to put a spin on it but when it comes down to it it’s his body not Soulja boy’s or Tyga’s, you are not entitled to it.
Calm down Oprah, we are here for sex not some afterschool special lol