Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He’s already said since day one that he won’t post nudes. People saying he’s a scammer do it to themselves

The fact that he isn't posting nudes isn't what makes him a scammer. Taking pictures that he literally ALREADY POSTED on social media, numerous times, and reposting them as if they are new and unseen material is what makes him a scammer.

He could've posted sexy stuff that wasn't nude...as long as it was new. Why would you charge people money for stuff they can already see for free on Twitter or Instagram.

And then when people complain about it, he locked down the comments, which means he knows that it's wrong, but doesn't want new followers to see it.

*THAT'S* what makes him a scammer.

pugh1289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The fact that he isn't posting nudes isn't what makes him a scammer. Taking pictures that he literally ALREADY POSTED on social media, numerous times, and reposting them as if they are new and unseen material is what makes him a scammer.

He could've posted sexy stuff that wasn't nude...as long as it was new. Why would you charge people money for stuff they can already see for free on Twitter or Instagram.

And then when people complain about it, he locked down the comments, which means he knows that it's wrong, but doesn't want new followers to see it.

*THAT'S* what makes him a scammer.
I could not have said it better myself. Bravo! For instance, he said the people who tipped a cropped video would get the un-cropped version. I tipped it and the ENTIRE video was still cropped. And they didn't even apologize, saying anything like "oh, my bad, I posted the wrong vid". Nope, they just totally lied and had never intended to post the uncropped version. Or re-posting that dick print video as if it was new. THAT is totally unethical and devious. I'm really surprised at that because he markets himself to be such a spiritual, holistic guy who wouldn't prey on people's sexual desires for him and mislead them and take their money under false pretenses -- but that's exactly who he is. It's sad!

Reactions: altboy

pugh1289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
did everybody have

can you show us the whole only fans picture like show the whole media
it is the whole media. You can join yourself as well, because he made it a FREE page. it doesn't cost to join. So the media that was posted on here is EXACTLY the same posted on his page: it looks like a screenshot from a video on OnlyFans, but it never was. There WAS no video lol. He simply posted a pic that looks like a screenshot from a video. It's absurd that scam he's running on us. There are no videos on his page. There's ONE brief video, but it's the dick print "controversial" video from last year -- with the black underwear in the mirror

pugh1289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He just posted two pics today for a PPV of $30. DON'T BUY THAT SHIT. I'm sure it's those two pics he posted everywhere a couple days ago of that re-make of the famous Tupac photo "naked" in the bathtub with only jewelry covering his genitals. NLE did the same photos. He did two versions. So I'm almost certain that those are the two pics he's charging $30 for. He's a fuckin scammer

• Wow
Reactions: Daniel75