Nickisawreck twitter

Bigboysexiii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Someone posted a reply on his Twitter post with an mugshot
He’s out of jail. He’s now in rehab. Telling ppl how jacked he is and how hot he is. Honestly, I’ve known this man a long time and he is not a good person. Nor is he all that. Y’all better off spending your money elsewhere

Reactions: loverboy361

Laryderlb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He’s out of jail. He’s now in rehab. Telling ppl how jacked he is and how hot he is. Honestly, I’ve known this man a long time and he is not a good person. Nor is he all that. Y’all better off spending your money elsewhere
He's rude, and quite honestly, stay away from him. He has started to sound and look more like a gay psycho kill3r........

Tjay112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's sucks cause he so could have made it in the adult industry if he played it safely and planned stuff out.

Bigboysexiii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's sucks cause he so could have made it in the adult industry if he played it safely and planned stuff out.
Honestly he had the writings to be successful in life. Attractive, commitment to working out. But he’s insane. And I don’t say this as some rando. I’ve known him 20 years, slept with me when I was 22 and tried to rob me. He’s not a good person.

CoBrosef

Superior Member
Media
Honestly he had the writings to be successful in life. Attractive, commitment to working out. But he’s insane. And I don’t say this as some rando. I’ve known him 20 years, slept with me when I was 22 and tried to rob me. He’s not a good person.
I live in the same town as him, and Im guessing you too! :joy::joy: But, I’ve gotten him lunch numerous times and even given him a ride or two. But the last time I saw him I am not saying I felt unsafe but I didn’t feel great about him being in my car and Im guessing that’s right before his last spiral cause I haven’t heard from him again

Bmadex10

Loved Member
Media
When you slept with him. Was he the top or bottom. If you dont mind me asking? Just curious. Lol

• Wow
Reactions: CoBrosef

Bigboysexiii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live in the same town as him, and Im guessing you too! :joy::joy: But, I’ve gotten him lunch numerous times and even given him a ride or two. But the last time I saw him I am not saying I felt unsafe but I didn’t feel great about him being in my car and Im guessing that’s right before his last spiral cause I haven’t heard from him again
If he’s not sleeping with you or can use you for money, ride, gyn, etc. he doesn’t treat you well. The drugs. The constant BS made me uncomfortable. The getting drunk hitting on me and then trying to use me for money was not for me. I hope he gets better but so far it doesn’t appear so. And yeah I’m in the upstate

CoBrosef

Superior Member
Media
If he’s not sleeping with you or can use you for money, ride, gyn, etc. he doesn’t treat you well. The drugs. The constant BS made me uncomfortable. The getting drunk hitting on me and then trying to use me for money was not for me. I hope he gets better but so far it doesn’t appear so. And yeah I’m in the upstate
So wild! But yeah hoping he gets better

Reactions: Bigboysexiii