Nick_pulos

Starphich

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A while back I remember him replying to someone on Twitter, and he said how many subscribers he had, and it was a crazy amount (like, it's absolutely made him a millionaire). He's probably constantly overwhelmed with DMs. He actually did respond to me once when I DMed him on his free account, asking about if specific collabs were PPV or included in the sub cost (it took like a week or more, I think).

For the record, he deleted that tweet not long after making it. I would guess it's probably because he doesn't really want people to know how much money he's making.
Ya I saw the tweet but he was talking about likes on his onlyfans not subscribers. He corrected someone in the comments because they are not the same. Likes don’t equal millions lol

Jambo11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
  • Haha
Reactions: JM91 and bigboaster

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Came across the following comments by performer Matthew Ellis in 'hotmenuniverse' about collaborating with Nick (edited for brevity) –

< We shot this scene in the East hotel in Miami, which was a super beautiful space. We also had his assistant who was travelling with him. We were debating whether or not to use her as a videographer, but we ended up opting for the tripod set up (this is actually his preference when filming, and I was ok with it as I had used many videographers so I wanted something different). So throughout this whole scene she is just standing in the next room behind the bathroom wall listening to us fuck haha and she would pop out and help us readjust camera angles etc each time we switched positions. [...]

– Nick is another one of these industry legends that get so nervous before shooting a scene! Just like Rhyheim, just like Cade… it’s so funny to me because these guys are bloody great at what they do and so adored by everyone. But I guess I can see how that might add pressure to them, at least in their own minds. We are all human after all! So I made sure to give Nick a big hug before we shot and made sure that we spent some time just getting to know each other and chatting and it was actually a really nice afternoon.

– One thing that his assistant did make us [do] was film a TikTok haha. You might have seen it on his page if you follow him…if not, go check it out! [...]

– As expected, he runs a very well-oiled machine and it was nice that he was so forthcoming with information and advice about how he runs the page…I definitely learnt a lot from him and his assistant. >

Legondex

Mythical Member
Media
Polk County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Came across the following comments by performer Matthew Ellis in 'hotmenuniverse' about collaborating with Nick (edited for brevity) –

< We shot this scene in the East hotel in Miami, which was a super beautiful space. We also had his assistant who was travelling with him. We were debating whether or not to use her as a videographer, but we ended up opting for the tripod set up (this is actually his preference when filming, and I was ok with it as I had used many videographers so I wanted something different). So throughout this whole scene she is just standing in the next room behind the bathroom wall listening to us fuck haha and she would pop out and help us readjust camera angles etc each time we switched positions. [...]

– Nick is another one of these industry legends that get so nervous before shooting a scene! Just like Rhyheim, just like Cade… it’s so funny to me because these guys are bloody great at what they do and so adored by everyone. But I guess I can see how that might add pressure to them, at least in their own minds. We are all human after all! So I made sure to give Nick a big hug before we shot and made sure that we spent some time just getting to know each other and chatting and it was actually a really nice afternoon.

– One thing that his assistant did make us [do] was film a TikTok haha. You might have seen it on his page if you follow him…if not, go check it out! [...]

– As expected, he runs a very well-oiled machine and it was nice that he was so forthcoming with information and advice about how he runs the page…I definitely learnt a lot from him and his assistant. >
Cute story

Reactions: andrewgenic

Terevi

Legendary Member
Media
U
If you check out Nick's Twitter and TikToks, Eliad is part of the "PAPA Crew" of which Nick is also a "member" and does all kinds of silly, fun antics. There are six of them or more -- Nick, Eliad, "Alfiecinematic" (Alfred Liebl), "KrispyMatt" (real name unknown to me), James Whipp, and sometimes "Jerk Circus" (Max Richards) or one or two others. Eliad started this "PAPA" thing in Israel a couple of years ago, as far as I can tell, but I haven't been able to find what "PAPA" means or stands for. Nick and Eliad are obviously friends, but there is no touching, as a far as I know.

In the last live-stream video I found with Eliad, in a Miami condo if I recall, he was talking about getting a little bolder with nudity, saying that he had never shown anything explicit on camera before but that he was working on getting less shy and showing more. At one point he said if his viewers gave him x-number of "likes" he'd show them his butt. The likes piled on, and soon enough he stood up, turned around, pulled down his speedos or shorts and revealed his full ass for maybe 15 seconds or so. I think he rubbed his hands on and wiggled it, but don't remember. I wanted to save the video but haven't been able to find it since.

So, whether he has followed through and stepped more into nudity, gotten more daring, more explicit, I have no idea. Really hard to find recent stuff on him.
update on how all this turned out three years later?

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
U

update on how all this turned out three years later?
They all went went full-on explicit except KrispyMatt, I believe. Eliad eventually did some jerk-off vids, but last I heard he's in a relationship and halted all solo "performing." Never saw him having sex with another dude. Alfie's sometimes lying next to other men and even touching them, if I recall – a lot of male-on-male tease stuff. And of course we all now how far Nick has evolved.

Terevi

Legendary Member
Media
They all went went full-on explicit except KrispyMatt, I believe. Eliad eventually did some jerk-off vids, but last I heard he's in a relationship and halted all solo "performing." Never saw him having sex with another dude. Alfie's sometimes lying next to other men and even touching them, if I recall – a lot of male-on-male tease stuff. And of course we all now how far Nick has evolved.
how did nick evolve?

Terevi

Legendary Member
Media
I haven’t kept up with nick really, how did he evolve