Deepdick10x7 breeds jkab Ethan dale

unfortunately, not found. Anyone please help me out. Nick so hot

Reactions: Lmnzst

iang365

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t know where you’re getting that he teased a flip fuck. If you’re talking about what he tweeted, there was no such implication
In the DM where he teased it on his OF, Jett called it a flip, and I asked him specifically if they flipped and he said yes. Then he eventually released the video and the mention of flipping was completely gone. So yes, I fell for it...but didn't purchase the video out of total spite.

Reactions: Jonas Reiss

TimeOut101

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the DM where he teased it on his OF, Jett called it a flip, and I asked him specifically if they flipped and he said yes. Then he eventually released the video and the mention of flipping was completely gone. So yes, I fell for it...but didn't purchase the video out of total spite.
Jett is a fucking liar. He ripped me off once and then deleted some of the things he said in our dms.

iang365

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jett is a fucking liar. He ripped me off once and then deleted some of the things he said in our dms.
I think that, just like Reese Rideout, Sean Xavier, Trenton Ducati, Chris Damned, Heath Halo, Max Lorde and many others, he uses an agency. Most of these profiles are actually in the hands of an agency by...Austin Wolf!!!

pandam

Cherished Member
Media
Is it possible he wasn't completely lying and the flip was edited out?

Reactions: Jonas Reiss