Nick robinson

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
Recently watched a number of Nick's films and I may be a bit biased, seeing how attractive I find him, but I honestly feel like he's a pretty decent actor. Currently watching "A Teacher" and only a few episodes in, but he really nails the role of a confused, horny, smitten high schooler who begins a taboo relationship with his teacher. Recently watched "Krystal" and he is quite funny and charming in his role as a southern teen in love with an older woman (typecasting?) And, although I thought that the film was kind of lousy and poorly written, he was cute and very sweet as a gay teen in "Love Simon." Many handsome young actors get by playing essentially the same character in every film, but Nick seems to really imbue something unique into each role. Each character, thought similar on the page, seems quite well defined and different. Sorry to gush, but I have a bit of a crush, lol. That said, I do hope he shows more skin in the future. :)

Magnetite

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Each character, thought similar on the page, seems quite well defined and different. Sorry to gush, but I have a bit of a crush, lol.

It's a good observation. There's some nuance in his performances that may seem a bit standard or trope-y on the page, but he absolutely brings them to life. Check him out in 2021's 10-part "Maid" (IMDB) if you haven't seen it yet. Not the leading character but very effective in his scenes.

bathroombuddy23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's in the new r-rated comedy film Snack Shack as the older lifeguard. At 28-years-old, I guess he's finally transitioning from high school-aged characters to college-aged characters.

Anyway, I like the way his eyes look when they're rolled to the back of his head.

Attachments

bigboobie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's in the new r-rated comedy film Snack Shack as the older lifeguard. At 28-years-old, I guess he's finally transitioning from high school-aged characters to college-aged characters.

Anyway, I like the way his eyes look when they're rolled to the back of his head.
Will he be showing anything revealing

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently watched a number of Nick's films and I may be a bit biased, seeing how attractive I find him, but I honestly feel like he's a pretty decent actor. Currently watching "A Teacher" and only a few episodes in, but he really nails the role of a confused, horny, smitten high schooler who begins a taboo relationship with his teacher. Recently watched "Krystal" and he is quite funny and charming in his role as a southern teen in love with an older woman (typecasting?) And, although I thought that the film was kind of lousy and poorly written, he was cute and very sweet as a gay teen in "Love Simon." Many handsome young actors get by playing essentially the same character in every film, but Nick seems to really imbue something unique into each role. Each character, thought similar on the page, seems quite well defined and different. Sorry to gush, but I have a bit of a crush, lol. That said, I do hope he shows more skin in the future. :)
He's a brilliant actor, and definitely better suited to the more indy drama's he seemed to turn to rather than capitalising on the success of Love, Simon.
However, Damsel was complete shit.
It was nice to see Nick again, but it wasn't worth enduring 100 minutes of duck face's terrible acting and smell the fart facial expressions... what happened to her?!

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
He's a brilliant actor, and definitely better suited to the more indy drama's he seemed to turn to rather than capitalising on the success of Love, Simon.
However, Damsel was complete shit.
It was nice to see Nick again, but it wasn't worth enduring 100 minutes of duck face's terrible acting and smell the fart facial expressions... what happened to her?!
I agree, it was a pretty bad film, but I don't know that I'd blame Millie Bobby Brown. She was great in Enola Holmes. I just think Damsel was a lousy script and the film relied heavily on special effects. Nick was wasted in his small role and both he and Millie would do well to choose better projects. It was probably a nice easy paycheck for both of them.

Reactions: Zi19 and Spiketerry

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, it was a pretty bad film, but I don't know that I'd blame Millie Bobby Brown. She was great in Enola Holmes. I just think Damsel was a lousy script and the film relied heavily on special effects. Nick was wasted in his small role and both he and Millie would do well to choose better projects. It was probably a nice easy paycheck for both of them.
I don't know... she's dreadful in everything I've seen her in post-Season 1 of Stranger Things... including being interviewed as "herself" or whatever version of herself she pretends to be that day...
But yeah, Nick was in that film for what, 10 minutes? Total waste.