Nick robinson

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love Nick, but he needs to put the "homeless era" he's been doing for a while behind. He's a good looking guy, a little bit of grooming and a stylist would make him look so much hotter.
I thought it was a choice to push back against the mainstream a bit. It seemed like after Love, Simon and all the attention he started choosing indie films and dropping out of sight, when that film was a star making performance.
He also hooked up with a very indie/alternative older musician around that time too.
But then he's going to star in a dreadful Netflix fantasy vehicle for Millie Bobby Brown and that feels very mainstream, so I don't know now.

Reactions: Eli Hale

Magnetite

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Beautiful work, @Carlos Santos! :yum Your first post was smokin' hot on its own, but you outdid yourself with post #2. Great choice of pics and "layout". Thanks for bringing some wank-spiration to this thread when it was needed most. ;) :laughing: The guys here on this thread and our respective dicks salute you! :laughing:

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Zi19 and mikyang

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's probably just a cameo. His name isn't even listed among the cast of the movie. The two short scenes with him in the trailer are probably the extent of his participation.
He's likely not a main character but he appears a few times throughout the trailer. I wouldn't read too much into the IMDB information lacking info since the movie was just announced a few hours ago.

Reactions: Zi19