Nicholas Galitzine

jakeconnor94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I truly think he’s about to blow up. He’s had a great run with recent projects, but I bet he wants to tackle bigger, more “art house” films. I’m sure he wants to make the jump from streaming to theatrical release. Let’s see if it happens.

Reactions: Nana68

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I truly think he’s about to blow up. He’s had a great run with recent projects, but I bet he wants to tackle bigger, more “art house” films. I’m sure he wants to make the jump from streaming to theatrical release. Let’s see if it happens.
hopefully, i've been praying since Handsome Devil

Attachments

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think he’s type of actor who choose what will benefit him in the future. For example he’s going to attend Rwrb screening for Emmy, work in a project with award winning co star. He won’t give fans what they want o_O also He rebrand his image in social media.

"He won’t give fans what they want"?

You mean acknowledging a previous project he worked with, which was a complete success?

I gotta be honest, but this is such a funny comment because, no matter what people think of RWRB being a silly queer rom-com or if it's dumb or whimsical or lacking or not "artsy", somehow, that is, out of all the things he's worked in, the project that will allow him to attend a Television Academy panel for the Emmy's. Not Mary & George with Academy Award winning actress Julianne Moore. Not The Idea Of You with Academy Award winning actress Anne Hathaway. But Red, White & Royal Blue, the project Nick's team is desperately trying to dismiss and the project Amazon choose to invest in for an Emmy campaign with Tony Award winning Director Matthew Lopez and Taylor Zakhar Perez, who is not an Academy winner.

tumblr_283e31becd4fba23f7f13d04b54f80dc_a763bb80_540.gif

Just saying.

Nana68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Makes sense. I could be wrong, but I think romance films these days are mostly released for streamers, so art house or other non-romantic roles seem like his best bet if he wants theatrical releases.

Reactions: 94_h

Nana68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You mean acknowledging a previous project he worked with, which was a complete success?

I gotta be honest, but this is such a funny comment because, no matter what people think of RWRB being a silly queer rom-com or if it's dumb or whimsical or lacking or not "artsy", somehow, that is, out of all the things he's worked in, the project that will allow him to attend a Television Academy panel for the Emmy's. Not Mary & George with Academy Award winning actress Julianne Moore. Not The Idea Of You with Academy Award winning actress Anne Hathaway. But Red, White & Royal Blue, the project Nick's team is desperately trying to dismiss and the project Amazon choose to invest in for an Emmy campaign with Tony Award winning Director Matthew Lopez and Taylor Zakhar Perez, who is not an Academy winner.

View attachment 130231451

Just saying.
I suspect it's his team not wanting him to get pigeonholed into queer roles, though it could be Nicholas.

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suspect it's his team not wanting him to get pigeonholed into queer roles, though it could be Nicholas.
Nico already said that he would donot want to take queer roles especially because many people in the community dont've opportunities and he has been criticized A LOT for that

Me, a gay man, im ok with him acting gay/bi roles... is acting and he does his job well.

Not only pigeonholed, he said he want variety n in the end is a goob, keep working is not that deep

Reactions: Nana68

jakeconnor94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really am starting to wonder if a RWRB sequel happens or not. Nicholas might be the big one to convince out of the whole creative team if he’s wanting to move away from romcoms and queer roles. :X

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Listen i know a lot of you love the co star from the movie of colors and Nicholas is just a second plate or less or whatever but do u need to come to this thread and shade every move? 're we twitter?

Please be shade via Dm or something im jus trying to share pictures and be horny on main

• Haha
Reactions: idiotbanneduser099

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And that box video is awful, yes. They said they left out the parts where he talks about rwrb and then they say that "we tried to get rwrb content out of it but this what the best we could do" blaming Nico likeee be FR and dont come at me like "the RP could said dont put this or that" like no, i work in shit like this and is not as easy as that :sob:

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nico already said that he would donot want to take queer roles especially because many people in the community dont've opportunities and he has been criticized A LOT for that

Me, a gay man, im ok with him acting gay/bi roles... is acting and he does his job well.

Not only pigeonholed, he said he want variety n in the end is a goob, keep working is not that deep
I really am starting to wonder if a RWRB sequel happens or not. Nicholas might be the big one to convince out of the whole creative team if he’s wanting to move away from romcoms and queer roles. :X
Are we forgetting that Nick said he wants to play a character from "A Little Life" in a future film adaptation and said character that happens to be queer?

That is why I'm saying his PR Team is all over the place and should do their work properly, even if they want to build the rhetoric that he wants to distance himself from queer roles from what he said in a few interviews.

If the opportunity arrives for Nick to work on a queer project again with Oliver Hermanus or with a very big director, I'm sure Nick won't refuse.
Listen i know a lot of you love the co star from the movie of colors and Nicholas is just a second plate or less or whatever but do u need to come to this thread and shade every move? 're we twitter?

Please be shade via Dm or something im jus trying to share pictures and be horny on main
And that box video is awful, yes. They said they left out the parts where he talks about rwrb and then they say that "we tried to get rwrb content out of it but this what the best we could do" blaming Nico likeee be FR and dont come at me like "the RP could said dont put this or that" like no, i work in shit like this and is not as easy as that :sob:
Well, I'm blaming his PR team, who is a mess.

Also, I mentioned his RWRB co-star because you emphasized on the "Academy Award Winning" thing and I elaborated on how those projects, despite having said actresses, are not what's making Nick be part of panel for the Emmy's. That is all.

We can be objective and recognize how Nick's team is screwing him up sometimes.

tumblr_68401c7001bb346b0dbeeb58cb11ccd7_5e065994_400.gif

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i mean i think he refers to future projects (he wants western, scifi, action projects) and he loves Henry too much to let him go. At this point i think it's the fandom that wants to remove him because they dont babygirl???

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are we forgetting that Nick said he wants to play a character from "A Little Life" in a future film adaptation and said character that happens to be queer?

That is why I'm saying his PR Team is all over the place and should do their work properly, even if they want to build the rhetoric that he wants to distance himself from queer roles from what he said in a few interviews.

If the opportunity arrives for Nick to work on a queer project again with Oliver Hermanus or with a very big director, I'm sure Nick won't refuse.

Well, I'm blaming his PR team, who is a mess.

Also, I mentioned his RWRB co-star because you emphasized on the "Academy Award Winning" thing and I elaborated on how those projects, despite having said actresses, are not what's making Nick be part of panel for the Emmy's. That is all.

We can be objective and recognize how Nick's team is screwing him up sometimes.

View attachment 130235001
"Also, I mentioned his RWRB co-star because you emphasized on the "Academy Award Winning" thing and I elaborated on how those projects, despite having said actresses, are not what's making Nick be part of panel for the Emmy's. That is all."

Wrong person, it was @Bluemamzelle who said that.

I enjoy rwrb so much n dont care so much about "emmy oscar winners"

And agree with the mess up pr agenda, he changed to the Austin Butler one in the process i dont like how they move.

"A Little Life" as a queer film It's debatable... and I say this as a queer gay man. Yes, I read the book and I can support my opinion but not the place, not the time.

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"Also, I mentioned his RWRB co-star because you emphasized on the "Academy Award Winning" thing and I elaborated on how those projects, despite having said actresses, are not what's making Nick be part of panel for the Emmy's. That is all."

And agree with the mess up pr agenda, he changed to the Austin Butler one in the process i dont like how they move.

"A Little Life" as a queer film It's debatable... and I say this as a queer gay man. Yes, I read the book and I can support my opinion but not the place, not the time.
You are right; it was @Bluemamzelle.

Anyways, I haven't read the book. I know nothing of it but a few pages ago, people here discussed how the character he mentioned is queer (bisexual I think).

It wouldn't be the first bisexual he plays, lol.

123890871-e09b60343bf764e56535c9dcaad49078.gif

Reactions: Urnomsahoe18

nordikchris

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

U know I :heart: U babe, but I have no energy to deal with haters today
Im grateful you cover for us who love Nick no matter what
Speculate about future projects without any certain info? not my cup of tea
Maybe his team IS doing the right thing and we will know soon, maybe not.
When the info got released then I will comment, meanwhile I keep on enjoying him on the interviews
Not a little tired of him yet

I hated most of the tatoos but dammed he`s so hot

1714762560041.gif

Bluemamzelle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

View attachment 130231451

Just saying.
I refer to he and his team will be more selective on choosing role in future, attending events. I noticed rwrb fans on Twitter mad at him for not going to attend Glaad award and accuse him he’s tryimg to distance himself from queer comunity. Idk

Reactions: 94_h and Nana68

Nana68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I refer to he and his team will be more selective on choosing role in future, attending events. I noticed rwrb fans on Twitter mad at him for not going to attend Glaad award and accuse him he’s tryimg to distance himself from queer comunity. Idk
I think his alleged refusal to mention RWRB during that one interview has added fuel to the odd fire. Harry Styles fans are also bizarrely bashing The Idea of You.

Anyway, does anyone know how well TIOY is doing? I know its trailer got higher views than any other project.

Reactions: 94_h

lanacoreta

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
apparently it was sent by a twitter user who hates Nico like a fucking lot /:

This level of hate is not normal, please take care of yourself
Yeah, everyone is saying bourdainstalker sent it, who is a known "hater" or something. Apparently some phrases they had already posted were exactly the same as the email. We'll see when the event comes :D

• Haha
Reactions: 94_h and Nana68