Nicholas Galitzine

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In the Interview Magazine interview he mentions wanting to star in an adaptation of A Little Life. He sure has an affinity for queer roles.
I haven't read that book and I have no idea what it is about (please don't tell me; I might read it soon, lol) but are all the male characters queer?

That book is super mega famous and acclaimed so... I feel like Nick is just attracted to projects that can become critically acclaimed or loved/respected by the Industry. He said he has started his own production company so maybe he wants to produce it and star on it? :emoji_thinking:

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the Interview Magazine interview he mentions wanting to star in an adaptation of A Little Life. He sure has an affinity for queer roles.

Well, we've had James Norton as Jude on stage (I'm assuming that's the character he'd want to play) and it's only a matter of time before a movie or streaming series gets announced for this lol.

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

nordikchris

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this man is stunning, he can have chemistry even with a simple light, like wtf really, i'm sure Nic could be one of the greatest stars in the planet
exactly what the headline of the washington post said :heart:

source

1713204257177.png