Nicholas Galitzine

oubukibun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm kind of sad that
the bit from the original trailer with Galitzine moaning as he's thrusting into the king seems to be missing from Episode 2 where it belongs; unless it's somehow part of another sequence I haven't gotten to yet!

monkeybars

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Re: ADHD I know and only got diagnosed as an adult myself so that's why I've been a little curious esp when he talked about his mental health. It's kinda nice to have those pieces for knowing yourself. (And listening to Comfort I'm pretty sure it affects relationships. :sweat:)

Aaaanyway, he gotta wear pink more too. :heart_eyes:

View attachment 111005321
View attachment 111005351
View attachment 111005391
Nicholas Galitzine Wants to Prove He’s More Than Just a Pretty Face
ADHD confirmation!! diagnosed as a child

bimaginary

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

nordikchris

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Am not surprised, it's pretty obvious. :emoji_sweat_smile: Good interview too! Glad M&G has opened up more serious roles for him, was hoping that would happen.
yep, I remembered saying that so many times, M&G would be the one who will finally open the doors for him, as a serious actor
Im so happy for him

hahahah chaotic and messy?? really?? nahhh :joy::joy::joy:

1712075374802.png

1712075569190.png

Cosmin Prato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
#nicholas galitzine from rip gaybuckybarnes

Here’s my micro dickie!

r3alth1rst

Sexy Member
Media
I'm kind of sad that
the bit from the original trailer with Galitzine moaning as he's thrusting into the king seems to be missing from Episode 2 where it belongs; unless it's somehow part of another sequence I haven't gotten to yet!
I had the same thought, but just keep watching! It does appear later.

ladikorsi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s embarrassing how not even Marc Malkin, who’s obsessed with NickyNick, can pronounce his surname correctly…
I mean, really? You are interviewing him for an entire hour & you don’t even do your research on how to pronounce it? How unprofessional is that! You better call him NickyNick, the Spanish version NichoNicco or his female Latina alter-ego NichaNicca next time!
View attachment 127237531
Pssst… have y’all heard that dating life invasive question?:eyes: (Marc Malkin really likes to be nosy… reminds me of a certain someone…:p)
Last time it was about his sexuality, now about his dating life, & both times NickyNick was stuttering & walking on eggshells for his damn life! But this time he came prepared, magic PR gf came out to save his ass! How adorbz is he? Sweetest biscotyno:heart:)
It pissed me the f off tbh, at least have the decency to learn how to pronounce his name properly.
The dating question left him gasped like last time the sexuality topic

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It pissed me the f off tbh, at least have the decency to learn how to pronounce his name properly.
The dating question left him gasped like last time the sexuality topic
I haven't heard it yet, but I don't like how Marc Malkin interviews people cause he's so tactless and his questions are not well formulated and he lacks professionalism sometimes : unamused:

Anyways, I'm excited for The Idea of You! It seems like the movie adaptation has cleaned up many "controversial" themes but I hope they kept some cause I need the spicyness :joy:

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't heard it yet, but I don't like how Marc Malkin interviews people cause he's so tactless and his questions are not well formulated and he lacks professionalism sometimes : unamused:

Anyways, I'm excited for The Idea of You! It seems like the movie adaptation has cleaned up many "controversial" themes but I hope they kept some cause I need the spicyness :joy:
yes, the interview was awful don't bother to lsiten, i feel like i lost 50 minutes of my life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94_h and suggellos