Nicholas Galitzine

lexss84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, the tioy album is produced by arista records and the owner of that company is Clive Davis the president of the grammys and also thanks to him we have big legends like Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin, Usher

If Nic knows how to take advantage of this contacts even Savan (the one who wrote the lyrics and produced) he work hand to hand with the Pop God Max Martin (he made the biggest hits of Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, sucker by the Jonas Brothers, Adele, Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry, Ariana, Swift...)

I mean i really believe Nic could be the next big thing, also he recorded the album on Sweden where Savan & Max Martin have their office and studio where big music anthems have made
Not to burst your bubble but I really don’t see Nick becoming a huge pop star! There’s something missing!! He doesn’t have that X factor musically unfortunately

Reactions: bambinick

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not to burst your bubble but I really don’t see Nick becoming a huge pop star! There’s something missing!! He doesn’t have that X factor musically unfortunately
i don't think babygirl wants to become a supe pop star, just make music and that's it.

Not a fan of Max Martin, yeah he can be amazing but it pigeonholes you into very specific genres and formulas

lexss84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don't think babygirl wants to become a supe pop star, just make music and that's it.

Not a fan of Max Martin, yeah he can be amazing but it pigeonholes you into very specific genres and formulas
He’s super talented but I simply don’t see him selling out arenas

Reactions: ChasW

najsteist

Sexy Member
Media
He’s super talented but I simply don’t see him selling out arenas
Since when SuperTits has transformed himself into the next-gen L.A. Reid?
LOL

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well, the tioy album is produced by arista records and the owner of that company is Clive Davis the president of the grammys and also thanks to him we have big legends like Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin, Usher

If Nic knows how to take advantage of this contacts even Savan (the one who wrote the lyrics and produced) he work hand to hand with the Pop God Max Martin (he made the biggest hits of Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, sucker by the Jonas Brothers, Adele, Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry, Ariana, Swift...)

I mean i really believe Nic could be the next big thing, also he recorded the album on Sweden where Savan & Max Martin have their office and studio where big music anthems have made
Oh, I didn't know he recorded in Sweden in that same office.

And of course I know who Max Martin is! Pop God himself, yes. I love his tracks.
I think he has the X Factor and it could be more polished, but when you're a singer you gain the most profit when you tour and have concerts and that will require Nick to leave acting for a while cause there might be scheduling conflicts and so...

True, he might just really like music but not enough to go full out?

tumblr_68401c7001bb346b0dbeeb58cb11ccd7_5e065994_400.gif

rakkasei

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also think it's easier to have a private life if you're an actor than if you're a singer... Many big name actors keep their private life private successfully, but big name singers tend to have their private lives in the tabloids a lot more. Nicky seems like a pretty private person so if I were him, I'd focus on acting and have a small indie music career on the side.

Reactions: 94_h

najsteist

Sexy Member
Media
Any guesses on what NickyNick will wear tomorrow for his divah appearance together with his favorite sooo-unprofessional-and-disrespectful-for-not-checking-her-smm-costar-surname-misspelling-even-though-he’s-part-of-the-family Annina?:joy:

• Haha
Reactions: 94_h

Jota88

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guesses on what NickyNick will wear tomorrow for his divah appearance together with his favorite sooo-unprofessional-and-disrespectful-for-not-checking-her-smm-costar-surname-misspelling-even-though-he’s-part-of-the-family Annina?:joy:

What? Any context or translation? hahahaha

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Okay, I understood something, but overall I was even more confused. Thank you kkkkkkkkkkkkk
HAHAHA.

I think they meant Nick and Anne Hathaway and what will Nick wear tomorrow... What is happening tomorrow though? Is it the TIOY premiere?