New Jock Model Tommy Carnifax

bottomofthebarrel69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He accidentally sent out a bundle of 9 videos for free instead of 100$ via DM. This was a few hours ago, not sure how long it will be up before he realizes and deletes it, so go check it out now if you can. Jerking off and cumming videos.

Dave Bantis

Legendary Member
Media
He accidentally sent out a bundle of 9 videos for free instead of 100$ via DM. This was a few hours ago, not sure how long it will be up before he realizes and deletes it, so go check it out now if you can. Jerking off and cumming videos.
I just joined but like most PPV DM’s, they’re not retroactively put in your DM so I missed it. Aloha browser will let you download the vids…

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
I've spent a lot of money on his content in the past month. I've bought a 6 min video with his (ex?) gf where she jerked him and he was full body (except face), that was amazing. There were multiple 2 minute jo videos with his face and jerking off. And many photos. None were cheap ($100-$200 each) but very hot and with his pre-competition body it was great to see. I was quite happy with it until very recently communication got bad and now I wouldn't recommend anyone spend money. The messaging is what destroyed any interest for me along with failure to deliver a custom and just blowing me off despite all the money spent. 1) He starts sending out bundles with videos I had already bought but at a higher rate (!!!). 2) I'd message him and instead of responding to my message, i'd get some mass message instead. 3) The end of my interest with him failing to deliver on a custom. About ten days ago, I asked if he was interested in a custom with the details, he said yes but at higher cost and half up front. I paid the half. He told me he would deliver on Monday. With no updates and a slew of mass messages in the interim, I finally complained on Wednesday (8 days after the first payment) that he didn't fulfil. For the money I spent to date there was no sense of proper communication. I've asked for a refund and its ignored and just asks me to be patient and says he's very busy, then sends half a dozen mass messages and things to buy in the meantime. Its been a huge turn off. He's hot, but not the only hot bodybuilder with a onlyfans. Not knowing how to treat customers ruins the whole experience. I'm convinced he has a management company handling his account, because the messaging is a mix of laughable and just AWFUL. And the proliferation of those services destroys the OF experience. The worst is committing to something, taking money, then blowing it off.
Appreciate the honest review. It helps people like me from wasting money

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dang I missed it. Is his content any good?

Reactions: AndroidNyne79