New Jock Model Tommy Carnifax

RSimmons

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I didn’t get that message
And I get messages from him talking about shit in Cleveland when he’s coming back home for holidays etc.
and about Halloweekends at Cedar Point
I know his brother and we have mutual friends
Lol
I literally have multiple OnlyFans accounts and get the same message. So maybe you are just one of the lucky few

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I literally have multiple OnlyFans accounts and get the same message. So maybe you are just one of the lucky few
I mean I tip him a fair amount and I also $ app him occasionally and helping him make a wishtender etc.
his content is pricy but he’s hot and he knows that a lot of people would pay him big money he gets all kinds of crazy offers he’s just not comfortable with and a lot of people be begging him in the DM’s for content
But arranging for a Skype / video chat show now so

RSimmons

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am sure what you are saying is all correct but I am just trying to let everyone know that majority of the messages are sent to everyone and when you are getting replies its from a chatter by his management.

A pro tip to watch out to see if at times it will say "chat is empty" and that usually means they unsent the mass message and are about to send a new one.

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am sure what you are saying is all correct but I am just trying to let everyone know that majority of the messages are sent to everyone and when you are getting replies its from a chatter by his management.

A pro tip to watch out to see if at times it will say "chat is empty" and that usually means they unsent the mass message and are about to send a new one.
Yeah
I’m sure he has somebody doing a bulk of it
Too much for a guy like him to keep up with he’s busy and on a lot of socials
And adult entertainment isn’t his full time career

Reactions: RSimmons

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
I mean I tip him a fair amount and I also $ app him occasionally and helping him make a wishtender etc.
his content is pricy but he’s hot and he knows that a lot of people would pay him big money he gets all kinds of crazy offers he’s just not comfortable with and a lot of people be begging him in the DM’s for content
But arranging for a Skype / video chat show now so
You are talking to someone, but I guarantee it isn't him. That's how these pages work.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight