Netflix - elite

billiebb

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Someone has to change the name of this thread to Omar Ayuso. Doesn't he have a thread on this forum? That's why I see it as reasonable that now that the series has ended, the thread has the name of Omar Ayuso. Because 90% is about him
You're free to post whomever you want. Just like the rest of us.

Someone has to change the name of this thread to Omar Ayuso. Doesn't he have a thread on this forum? That's why I see it as reasonable that now that the series has ended, the thread has the name of Omar Ayuso. Because 90% is about him
Why not post whatever you want regardless. And is the show over was it confirmed no more seasons?

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Delusion and Lies! But I digress...

Also you're free to post about guys you like instead of whining about what people post. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: philerup and errant

JotaT

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm honest... I don't like him... I prefer Aron Piper, Fernando Lindez or Manu Rios... but I was wondering if what you notice under the towel could be the glans of the penis. It would be huge hahahah (or has a low center of gravity).

Reactions: neeko-bay

VCY

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TIL season 7 is out. I haven't seen a single mention of it.