Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to my first cruising park near me Monday afternoon (very exciting!). Most of the guys I passed by on the trails were not my thing. I saw some would stop at a split in the trail and look around... Then head to the bushes. Others were just standing looking at their phones (I'm assuming they were on Sniffies as I was). There was a couple of guys I thought were possible hookups. I spent a while there taking it in and figuring out the hookup "dance" if there is one. No one seemed to be looking to chatting or saying hi when passing by.

So I know this is not a science here... But how does one navigate the area? Do you just stand in a spot and give a nod to the guy you want to hook up with? Do I grab my crotch a bit? Do I bend over and give a quick tease? Is it normal to just start up a quick convo? Or is it more of a nod and a wink kind of thing? How does one signal top or bottom if there is one?

Note: This place gets almost 100 cruisers in a day. A lot at night but I won't go then.

Thoughts?

Reactions: lycraluvr223

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Eye contact, nod, and perfunctory crotch grab are all good. In my experience, most cruising encounters are completely non-verbal, and words are only used if there is a crucial reason to break the heuristics of the encounter for some reason.
Ah... That's good to know.