Nathan Webb, Too Hot To Handle

Beckyb17

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
is his OF worth it or all PTV?
Anything remotely close to “good” content from him you have to pay for. He tends to charge more than what the content is worth. (I’ve never paid for his content, I’m basing this off of other people’s responses here). If you like watching videos that don’t live up to the video captions then I think he’s got a good page for that lol

• Haha
Reactions: Justingl

Wes1021

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I knew that massage video would be bad.

Normally the guy massaging posts honest descriptions. Like, if he rubbed and/or sucked a guy it is usually in the description.

With Nathan’s massage, the only description was that he got to massage a hunk or something like that.

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I knew that massage video would be bad.

Normally the guy massaging posts honest descriptions. Like, if he rubbed and/or sucked a guy it is usually in the description.

With Nathan’s massage, the only description was that he got to massage a hunk or something like that.
Yeah, it was really obvious it was just going to be a massage. What were people expecting?

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We expected atleast a handjob or a touch on his dick
It's not specific to Nathan, but Onlyfans posts in general are usually a sales pitch. you've gotta take their sales points, and imagine the minimum based off that. There will never be a surprise handjob or cumshot - that'd be like being sold a car and discovering after you've bought it that it has four wheel drive.

Reactions: johnbisk

wshakes2002

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
West Hollywood (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anything remotely close to “good” content from him you have to pay for. He tends to charge more than what the content is worth. (I’ve never paid for his content, I’m basing this off of other people’s responses here). If you like watching videos that don’t live up to the video captions then I think he’s got a good page for that lol
Thanks!