Nate Garner (new thread)

max_terry1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nah, you can see the warping and stretching he does to make his dick look bigger. He does the same tilt/stretch effect in his videos. All the proof has been posted several time all throughout this thread.
Go to @barbieetingzzz on twitter, the profile is the Mona Lisa and you’ll see his actual cock without warping, it’s still really big

max_terry1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s so obvious he edits his content to make it look longer. Huge turn off. It’s definitely above average but still. Look at the toilet paper.
Go to @barbieetingzzz on twitter, the profile pic is the mona lisa and you’ll see his actual cock, it’s still very big so he isn’t scamming anyone or lying about it

max_terry1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is his cock photoshopped as some folks are saying on here? why do they think that?
In videos yes when he stands still but in pics they aren’t and as u can clearly see he is huge anyway so I don’t know why he does it. Also go to @barbieetingzzz on twitter, their profile pic is the Mona Lisa and u can see his actual cock and it’s the same as those pics, it’s huge

jj16959

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nah, you can see the warping and stretching he does to make his dick look bigger. He does the same tilt/stretch effect in his videos. All the proof has been posted several time all throughout this thread.
yeah he edits his body in his snap videos too the same way. it confuses me bc he’s on a 75 day challenge for his physique and without the warp he looks.. fine? Insecurity really does a number to ANYONE wow

Reactions: Italiano2000

alkalineee

Sexy Member
Media
I bet you’re ugly as fuck tho, let me see you, I'm serious, and I’ll tell you if you have any place talking about somebody else like that
That struck a nerve. If he thinks his body parts is fake/photoshopped then why do you care so much? He has his moments where everything looks photoshopped. Its okay i promise. Everyday on lpsg people choose fighting, & snitching rather than posting actual nudes

Reactions: Centeroftheroom556

Italiano2000

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That struck a nerve. If he thinks his body parts is fake/photoshopped then why do you care so much? He has his moments where everything looks photoshopped. Its okay i promise. Everyday on lpsg people choose fighting, & snitching rather than posting actual nudes
That specifically didn’t strike a nerve, but I see way too much of this on these threads all the time, and it’s my personal belief that these people need to be checked. The internet allows people to say things that they’d never get away with saying in real life. And maybe they’ll think harder next time before opening their mouths. And in general, that type of energy and attitude pisses me off too.

Because again, does it need to be said? Did we not all learn if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it at all? It’s pure immaturity. Bullying anybody isn’t okay, especially when they’re literally coming on the thread to jerk off to his pictures. It’s stupid, so yeah I’m gonna keep calling it out.

And I don’t see what sets his sometimes photoshop apart from all these other influencers. Y’all just want to be assholes, but are shocked when you get that energy thrown back at you. And nobody is “snitching” not sure what that means, and nobody is “fighting”. I wouldn’t have to say what I said if they didn’t run their mouth in the first place. And lastly, I’ve been posting a shit ton of nudes, so at least know what you’re talking about before speaking.