Nate Garner (new thread)

Italiano2000

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You didn’t make it and you’re not the only one who shares it so shut the fuck up :joy:
It doesn’t matter if I made it or not. And actually, I’ve been sharing the most. So not only are you an asshole, you’re also an idiot. Congrats :) You should strive to be happier, and less of a malicious POS.

I can almost guarantee by how you act, that you’re unbearable in real life. Some insecure little gay boy, who doesn’t show his face and makes himself feel better by talking shit about people hotter than you on the internet. You’re a loser. Like I said, LEAVE.

Italiano2000

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haha this is the most unsexy video. “Oh. Ohh. Ohhh ya. Ya. That’s good.”
Then don’t watch it, isn’t that the logical conclusion? And then if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all. We all learned that in what? Preschool? Kindergarten? I hate all of the negativity some of you bring. It’s either immaturity or jealousy. And so ungrateful. I didn’t have to share Shit with you in the first place. Keep it cute.

Leola01

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone have amany tips on how to screen record on onlyfans ? Seems like Onlyfans disabled that and only give me black screen when screen recording…. Tried everything