Naked in outdoor showers

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody ever showered naked in an outdoor shower? Tell the tale?

Long-Juan.jpg

tumblr_n1tink9rxv1rggqmoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m64ejmohtb1qghq8no1_500.jpg

tumblr_o49ltbYhHu1v6es4vo2_r1_1280.jpg

By3CoRQCYAEDIcv.jpg

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In tropical climates, the household shower is often "outdoors", because trapping humidity indoors promotes mold. Some may be enclosed and only open to the sky, while others may be shielded from public view but not necessarily from some parts of the house, but all intended for naked showering. Then there are showers that are intended for washing off sand from the beach and are quite exposed, and public nudity laws may come into play. Of course, what you do in the (presumed) privacy of your back yard is entirely your own business.

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lived in Puerto Rico for three years and went to the beach almost everyday. Always liked to get the saltwater and sand off and the only shower was outside...so that was when I first started getting comfortable getting bareass outside. This beach wasn't real crowded so most everyone using it was naked. Wasn't that big a deal.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience was like tucsonwoody's. Surfing on California beaches, there were showers both outside (for washing the sand off) and inside. But when you're pulling off a wet suit, its kind of hard to stop in the middle. I just took it off at the outside showers and walked into the changing room bare-assed naked. Many of the surfers did the same. Never ended up in any trouble with the law.

D

deleted907269

I'm only familiar with "outdoor" showers in the UK and Spain, the UK ones were mostly on the side of the clubhouse to pretty much "hose down"' mud after a game and before running naked into the locker room (this is traditional cryotherapy recovery)
In Spain there are outdoor showers in pretty much all the nice beaches (even some pretty remote ones) you can get naked and nobody cares, even in Barcelona, I had to rinse all the sand and get my shorts on and didn't know if I should, by the time I got to the shower, three guys had already showered naked and got dressed.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I'm only familiar with "outdoor" showers in the UK and Spain, the UK ones were mostly on the side of the clubhouse to pretty much "hose down"' mud after a game and before running naked into the locker room (this is traditional cryotherapy recovery)
In Spain there are outdoor showers in pretty much all the nice beaches (even some pretty remote ones) you can get naked and nobody cares, even in Barcelona, I had to rinse all the sand and get my shorts on and didn't know if I should, by the time I got to the shower, three guys had already showered naked and got dressed.
I love the beaches in Spain, Greece and France. So easy to to just get naked and shower off and none really thinks anything of it. Love those showers on the beach or communal shower blocks where you can easily find yourself showering with 5 or 6 other guys. Especially on the nudist beaches where you get a lot of younger guys and couples. Nothing really sexual going on as a lot of straight guys there too but nice feeling letting it all hang out with other lads and no one having an issue.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
Outdoor showers are common on S. TX ranches but most guys look like the livestock. However, every now and then…….o my goodness.. something like this comes along. View attachment 686996
Been there, done that :)
You used the open showers on the beaches at cap dagde? Especially the main ones by the entrances to beach, in the summer there can be 20 people all in and out showering naked. Guys of all ages and nationalities all really confident being naked from teenage up to 80. Great experience.

You used the open showers on the beaches at cap dagde? Especially the main ones by the entrances to beach, in the summer there can be 20 people all in and out showering naked. Guys of all ages and nationalities all really confident being naked from teenage up to 80. Great experience.

Thanks for the background on the picture. It would be great to know the story behind much of what is posted here on LPSG.

My experiences are mostly connected to south TX environments where the work is dirty / hot and (historically) men have learned to drop their clothes with little concern in order to be refreshed.

Except for the unusual beauty of the subject, the same picture could easily have been taken on any working ranch/farm within 500 miles of me.

Also (big grin) ===Generally such showers here also involve more than one person since someone is needed to hold the water hose, He is welcome to look at anything he likes for as long as he like and everybody else is OK with that. They will give him the same kind of viewing when it is his turn in the water.

Further, after such a shower, it is not uncommon to simply towel ones face and hair, then set in the sun (on your towel) to dry off before getting dressed. It is part of the culture to tug a bit on your dick and fluff your balls to aid the drying process. The most embarrassing act among this all male group would be a timid towel dance

If it's a private owned outdoor shower there is no other way to shower. Feels nice showering naked. Now a pubic outdoor shower like at a beach I leVe my shorts on

Based on cock30’s information (above) Cap d”Agde is a naturist beach in France where nudity is technically mandatory.

My only experience with nude showers has been limited to private groups on private property. However, I must admit it would be interesting to visit a beach where they made everyone take off their clothes.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Based on cock30’s information (above) Cap d”Agde is a naturist beach in France where nudity is technically mandatory.

My only experience with nude showers has been limited to private groups on private property. However, I must admit it would be interesting to visit a beach where they made everyone take off their clothes.
The outdoor shower I have used is outside on a family farm

Jdubyaa007

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My experience was like tucsonwoody's. Surfing on California beaches, there were showers both outside (for washing the sand off) and inside. But when you're pulling off a wet suit, its kind of hard to stop in the middle. I just took it off at the outside showers and walked into the changing room bare-assed naked. Many of the surfers did the same. Never ended up in any trouble with the law.
I used to live in hawaii. Even at the more popular beaches much public nudism was exhibited and tolerated in the open shower areas.