Naked in nature

silverfox24

Sexy Member
Media
Very nice, Every nudist beach I've visited, about 80% are men. It's not common to see erections , but it does happen. I think it looks fantastic seeing a nice hard cock .
There are plenty of beaches in Cornwall UK for anyone who are naturists. My Favourite is on the Isle of Wight . The South of Fance have a naturist village in Cap d'Agde. Its a fantastic resort over looking the Mediterranean. One thing though.
It's extremely expensive.
For those that think about taking photos, forget it cameras are banned. But that was in the 80s when I visited ...
Know we all have mobile phones .not sure how they would prevent taking pictures

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are plenty of beaches in Cornwall UK for anyone who are naturists. My Favourite is on the Isle of Wight . The South of Fance have a naturist village in Cap d'Agde. Its a fantastic resort over looking the Mediterranean. One thing though.
It's extremely expensive.
For those that think about taking photos, forget it cameras are banned. But that was in the 80s when I visited ...
Know we all have mobile phones .not sure how they would prevent taking pictures
Plenty along the south coast as well but my favorite ones are just across the water in France. Cameras can be boring and not a lot of people like them

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Moi
full