Naked at the YMCA

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Worked in the men`s locker room handing out towels....smells couldn`t be beat...
Can never forget the smell of the guys locker room in high school. That mix of sweaty unwashed gym uniforms, damp towels, and sweaty hard, young bodies...

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Worked in the men`s locker room handing out towels....smells couldn`t be beat...
I got chatted up by the towel guy once. Was a slow day, I was the only guy in the locker room apart from him. I was too dumb to realize what was happening.

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got chatted up by the towel guy once. Was a slow day, I was the only guy in the locker room apart from him. I was too dumb to realize what was happening.
Too bad you missed "something"...they`d walk up to me with their towels sticking straight out dropping a hint for me..

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can never forget the smell of the guys locker room in high school. That mix of sweaty unwashed gym uniforms, damp towels, and sweaty hard, young bodies...
Exactly! I was just telling a friend that it’s my favorite. Old school gym with mix of sweaty clothes, rubber from huge anti slip mats all over, ripe and drenched guys, and even some kind of mildew from clothes or towels left too long in lockers.

Lionsden

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The pool at my club here in nyc (not a YMCA) remains nude. It seems odd the first few times, but you normalize it quickly.
The students in my college swim class were nude; after a few classes nobody cared.

D

deleted21475781

Does the YMCA still have public showers?