My str8 friend left his phone at my house

carlomars

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unsure where you’re located but phones generally are locked on the main screen (I.e., when you turn it on), and you’re saying only a folder was locked.
It's not like all phones are locked as a rule. As I said this guy is pretty chill and doesn't have a lock screen. Look I don't have to convince you, I got what I wanted so...

mitchellk

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unsure where you’re located but phones generally are locked on the main screen (I.e., when you turn it on), and you’re saying only a folder was locked.
Yeah this is fanfic and belongs in the erotic story section. Hacking a smart phone is for law enforcement.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When he comes over to pick up his phone, you should be nude. When he askes, "Um, why are you naked bro?" then tell hand him his phone and say, "Since I saw you naked, I thought I'd let you see me."

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... I got what I wanted so...
Reverse situation: you forget your phone at your friend's house. How do you react if he goes through your phone?

Devious Obsidian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YEAH! It pretty much all naked selfies... i'm speechless... this is like a dream come true.
I'm glad you did it and didn't listen to that stupid hypocrite talking about "validating straight male homophobia", cause if it's one thing i hate is straight men on this very gay website always looking for any passive chance to justify their incredibly petty homophobia. It's dumb and tired as they are so honestly do whatever you want with thode pictures cause it's not like your friend will ever find out

nottohide

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm glad you did it and didn't listen to that stupid hypocrite talking about "validating straight male homophobia", cause if it's one thing i hate is straight men on this very gay website always looking for any passive chance to justify their incredibly petty homophobia. It's dumb and tired as they are so honestly do whatever you want with thode pictures cause it's not like your friend will ever find out
Unless he does find out. And even then, do yall not have a conscience or something?

Reactions: Serpentlike

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's dumb and tired as they are so honestly do whatever you want with thode pictures cause it's not like your friend will ever find out
So let me get this straight, access to and consumption of private personal material without expressed permission given is ok, as long as the owner is unaware. Have you shared this mindset with any female friends interested in men? Or is heterosexual misandry and trespassing just your way of getting back at the mean men that affected you?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...nope read your other post...I get it now, "straight boys made me feel so bad my entire life, the only acceptable payback is that they have to be willing sexual objects, and I, nor any other gay man has to respect their autonomy or agency when it comes to getting our respective titillation"

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad you did it and didn't listen to that stupid hypocrite talking about "validating straight male homophobia",
Grow a pair, not of the ovaries you seem to want to emulate so bad, but have the testicular fortitude to address me directly as I had no problem doing so with you.
Even if this were a "gay website"(which it isn't) I know for damn sure you don't have this same energy for the straight women that are here.
And there is nothing hypocritical about anything I've said or done in this forum, don't project your little bicurious closeted fantasies upon me

DiveDown

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys... i picked it up and... I found the folder!!! My heart is literally exploding.

EDIT: unfortunately it has a password, 4 digits
you cannot get into anyones phone with a password or face id so you are telling a story that never happened.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn’t want you as a friend. A very disrespectful and underhanded thing to do.
This. So so much this.
This is a blatant and gross invasion of privacy...of his friend. FRIEND?? What kind of friend does this to another friend? I have girl friends who I love and share a lot with, but if they left their phone at my house I'd never ever want to invade their privacy like this. And they are very attractive, too. It doesn't matter.

OP, shame on you. What kind of a friend do you think you are? A shit friend, that's what I'd call you.