My Sex Life III

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It was early one morning about 2 years ago. At about 8:00 A.M. I was awaken by a phone call.
"Is this geo8x6?"
"Yes, are you responding to my ad?"
"Yes, I am in Stockton, is that too far?"
"I have the day off, I think I can make it, what do you have in mind?"
"I have a girl who want's to get gang banged."
"How many guys do you have lined up now?"
I have one other guy and another one coming from Sac later."
"Ok, let me know where you are and I will be there around 10"
"Cool, I will let her know."
He gave me his number and directions to the motel they were staying at. I packed my bag of sex toys and gassed up my car. The 1 1/2 hour drive when fast and i was there early.. I called and they said it was okay to come over.
I got there and knocked on the door. The door opened and the guy who answered it looked like a cowboy. Had on the hat and everything. He shook my hand and told me his name.
"John, and this is Carol."
"Hi."
Carol stood about 4"11" and she was about 40 years old. Her body wasn't that bad, a little extra weight, but well proportioned. Her breast were a small b-cup and her hair was reddish brown. She was wearing a robe that covered very little. She went into the bathroom and I went over to a chair. As i sat, I saw another guy sitting in the other corner.
"Oh, that is Norm."
"Hey"
Norm was tall and very thin. Not too much to look at, but it wasn't up to me.
"Norm just got here about 20 minutes ago."
"So, what do you guys want to do?"
Well, Norm wants to get fucked.. Are you into that?"
"I can, but I thought we were her for a gang bang?"
"Yes, but she needs a little rest, she had two guys fuck her last night. She will be ready in a little while."
"Ok, so what do you want to do first?"
At this point, Norm just started to take his clothes off and climbed on the bed. He got doggy style and just waited for me to fuck him. This was strange, but I fopund out later that he had played with them before and this is how they start the fun.
"Ok, are you going to fuck him too?"
"I will later...I want to watch you do it first."
I took my clothes off and put them in the corner. I put on a condom and brought out some lube. I got behind him and noticed that I didn't need lube. His ass was gaping open. I put my cock at his hole and I slide right in. I saw Carol come out of the bathroom and sit on the chair right behind us. She had a great view of me fucking that loose hole. John had a camera in his hand.
"Can I take a few pics?"
"Just none of my face"
"I just want close-ups of your big fat cock in him"
"Okay"
I continued fucking Norm. It wasn't too much fun, but I saw that Carol had her robe open and she was playing with herself. I saw he nude body. It was nice. I couldn't wait to get a chance to fuck that. I fucked for about 10 minutes and then moved to the side. John was taking pictures of Norm's open asshole. His ass looked like you could drive a truck up it.
"Will you fist me?"
"Ok, let me get some gloves."
I put on a latex glove and pushed my hand up his ass. I started to fist him and he was getting into it. I went deep, up to almost my elbow. I have fisted a few guys before, but I never had a guy take my hand that deep. Carol had her first orgasm watching me fist Norm. She was getting off on the kink. I noticed that Norn had cum too. I was still hard as a rock, but couldn't get into fucking Norm. I pulled out my hand and John took a few more pics.
"WOW!, I never came so hard."
Then Norm got up and started to get dressed.
"I have to go, thanks for the fuck"
I was just sitting there and unsure of what just happened. Was this really happening? I fist a guy and he just gets up and leaves.
"Bye!, see you guys later."
"K..Have fun"
"Bye Carol, maybe next time, K?"
"Okay"
I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I came out Carol was nude on the bed and ready for me. John was nude also, but he wasn't hard. He kept taking pictures and moving around the bed. I put on another condom and climbed between her legs. Her pussy was shaved bald and she was very, very wet. I looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back and I felt something there. It wasn't just lust in her eyes, it was longing. She needed me. She wanted me. It wasn't just a sexual need. I when to kiss her pussy, but stopped just before I did.
"Do you want me?"
"Yes."
"Tell me"
"I want you bad, I want you real bad!"
I kissed her inner thigh, a long lingering kiss. She let out a deep moan. I heard the click of a camera behind me. John was still taking pictures.
PART TWO TO FOLLOW

awellhungboi: Wow. I can't wait to read what happens next. You write in such a droll matter-of-fact manner Geo--I find it irresistable.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PART TWO
I leaned forward and kissed her wet pussy. I then probed her with my tongue. I ate her pussy for a long time, enjoying the taste of her wetness. I worked a finger into her ass as I ate her. My finger slide in easily and I knew I had a girl who loved anal. I started to finger fuck her ass as I ate her pussy. I felt her anus clitch my finger as she released a squirt of juice into my mouth.
"Sorry, I did.."
"It is okay, you didn't pee, you came in my mouth."
"I never did that before, it felt so good, I thoughtI peed."
"No, that was your g-spot, I made you squirt."
"Wow, you made her squirt?"
I forgot about John. I was so involved in making Carol cum, that I forgot he was there taking pictures.
"Can you make her do that again?"
"Sure, if she wants"
"I would love to get a picture of that."
"Do you want to cum again?"
"Yes, it felt so good."
"Then I will make your girlfriend cum again."
"Oh, she is not my girlfriend.."
A puzzeled look came upon both Carol's and my face. I thought she was his girlfriend and I think she thought that too.
"Carol, I am going to make you cum, just lay back and enjoy."
"Okay, I can't wait."
I started to finger her ass and eat her pussy once again. When I felt her anus start to clinck down on my finger, I pulled my face away and held her pussy open with my other hand. John took pictures as the cum gushed out of her. She squirted each time my finger hit bottom. The cum arched out about a foot and soaked the bed. After about four or five squrits, I let up and slowlly pulled my finger from her ass.
"Man, that was the best! I never seen that."
"Mmmmmm, that was good. I need a break though."
"Sure, I anything you want. I am ready when you are."
My cock was still rock hard, I had not even fucked her yet.
"I am running to the store, you guys want anything?"
Carol and I looked at John as he just got up and got dressed. He grabbed the car keys that were on the table and walked out. carol and I were still naked and laying on the bed.
"Ah..I thought he was your boyfriend, sorry if.."
"I thought he was too. I take it he isn't"
"So, how do you know him?"
She went to tell me how they met at a St. Patrick's day party a few months before and had been seeing eachother off and on ever since. She told me about how the night before she had two black guys with 10" cocks tag team her for a few hours. I asked her if she let them fuck her ass and she said that neither did. She had anal sex a few times before and the last time she did was two nights before with a white guy who had a long thin cock. She told me that John had lined up guys for her to fuck because he couldn't get it up. I then realized that I had yet to see him with a hard on. We talked for a little while and then John came back. He had a half empty bag of fries and a coke. He sat down on the chair and started to stroke his limp cock once again. Carol and I got off the bed and went to the shower. We climbed into the shower/bathtub combo and turned the water on. The cool water felt good on out bodies. As the water warmed up, we began to soap each other up.
"So, you want to go get something to eat since John didn't bring us anything?"
"I think so, I don't know what is uop with him, but he has been weird lately"
We played a little with eachother in the shower and then we rinsed off. We went out and dried off. John was on the phone talking to someone. As we got dressed, I overheard John talking.
"Yea.. I will send then to go get you..yea, they will be there in an hour or so..no, you don't have to bring anything..ummm...Yea.."
The coversation when on for a few more minutes and then John hung up.
"Hey, you guys want to go to sac and pic up a girl?"
"I don't know..I didn't really.."
"She is waiting for you two to come and get her.. Here is her address and phone number."
I looked at Carol and we just finished getting dressed and took the information. As we walked out the door, I looked over my shoulder and saw John back on the phone with another person. As we climbed into my car,I looked at Carol again and I saw that look in her eyes again. The look of longing and need. I knew than that we had a connection. As we drove off, she put her hand on mine.
PART THREE TO FOLLOW

wvalady1968: Damn, Geo, don't leave us hanging. What happens next?

:mad:

rainfletcher: GEO!!! Where the hell is the rest of this?? Either I missed it, or it's been 3 days...that's too long to reasonably expect us to wait, man....

.........still waiting...............

:)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PART THREE As we drove down the freeway, we exchanged life stories. She had only been swinging for a few weeks or so and I had been only the sixth guy in her whole life she had sex with. And I was the only one to make her squirt. She had been married to a guy with 10" and he never made her cum. By the time we reached our destination, I knew I was in love. There was something between us that can't be explained. Carol waited in the car as I went up the stairs of the apartment building to find this other girl. I knocked on the door and a very unattractive woman answered. She stood about 5'5" and had very dirty blond hair. We are talking dirty as in clean, not color.
"I'm Tina, you must be Geo."
"I.. Ah.. Well, yes I am."
"Come on in, I will get you something to drink."
I looked into the apartment and saw piles of dirty clothes and empty cans. I didn't even step into the room and I was overcome by a garbage smell.
"So, where is the girl who was supposed to be comming too?"
"Ah, she is down in the car, I will go get her."
"Ok, I will be ready to go in a few.."
I closed the door and ran down the stairs.
"We have to go now!"
"Why? What is wrong?"
"I'll tell you, but we need to go right now."
"Okay."
I got in and started the car, I looked over my shoulder to see if Tina was following. I drove off and down the street as fast as the speed limit allowed.
"What happened?"
I told Carol about what I saw and the smells and how gross the girl looked.
"Good thing John wasn't here, he would have wanted to stay."
"Are you kidding? That was the grosses thing I have ever seen."
"John tried to hook me up with a smelly fucking guy and I told him no. I think he gets off on stuff like that."
"Then why are you with him?"
"I really don't know, I thought he was a nice guy, but his comment earlier let me know he was just using me."
"Which comment?"
"The one about not being his girlfriend."
I remembered the comment. I think it hurt her for him to say that. I looked at her at that moment and i could tell she wasn't very happy.
"You want to go back to John?"
There was silence. I pulled over and parked. I looked into her eyes and reached out to stroke her hair. As I touched her hair, she let out a soft moan.
"No, but we have to.."
"Not right away, we could spend some time alone..if you want."
She leaned over and kissed me. That was my answer.
PART FOUR TO FOLLOW

drambone: Geo, these stories get me so revved to have the wildest sex at night, man! Keep up the good work.

aussiechick63: Hey George,
Great story. I am right nto this one. Hurry up and finish it please. I want to know how it ends.

drambone: Not to be rude or anything, but I'd like nothing better than to get together with Aussiechick and Geo to come up with a hot story of our own! :D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PART FOUR
We drove to a motel and checked into a room. We knew we didn't have much time before we were due back, but the wanting was there and it would not go away. The moment we enter the room, we were all over eachother. Our clothes were off and we kissed deeply. As we kissed, I moved her to the bed and lay her down. In one smooth motion, I was in her. I started to fuck her slowly, never releasing the kiss. Her hands held my head as my hips moved. I stroked her deep, yet gently. As I hit bottom, she let out a low moan.
"I want you so bad.."
"I do too."
My thrusts became more urgent, I was close to orgasm. I tried to hold back, but the pleasure overcame me. The first shot was deep inside her. She felt the warmth of my cum and she urged me to keep fucking her.
"Cum in me! Please, I need you."
Even after my orgasm had subsided, I still kept fucking. I was fucking her hard and fast now, pounding her into the bed. Her legs wrapped around me and she held on tight. I was still rock hard and didn't want to stop. But I pulled out and rolled her over. I pulled her hips up and entered her from behind. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard again. I spread her ass cheeks and saw her asshole wink at me with each movement. I wet my finger and slid it into her tight asshole. I could feel my cock on the other side of the thin membrane. I slowlly fingered her ass. As she opened up, I inserted a second finger. I kept fucking my cock and fingers into her. I could feel her pussy and ass tighten up as she had an orgasm. I pulled out just as she finished the orgasm and pushed the head of my cock into her ass.
"Yes! Fuck my ass!"
I pushed in deep, all the way to my balls. I gave her a second to adjust to my girth and then I started the in and out motion. On each outward stroke, I withdrew my cock completely. I saw her asshole gape open for me. I pushed her hips down, pinning her to the bed. At the point, I started to fuck her hard. I made long hard strokes into her ass. With each downward thrust, she would make a "umph" sound. I was like a machine, fucking hard and fast. All the way out and all the way deep to my balls. I am not sure how long I fucked her ass, but the sweat was pouring off of me all over her back. I felt the sturring of another orgasm deep inside me.
"I am gonna cum.. where do you want it?"
"In my fucking ass! Shoot it deep in me now!"
The warmth of my cum started to shoot out of my cock.
"I feel it, I feel your hot cum!"
"Ohhhmmmmm"
When my cock finally finished pumping the thick hot cum deep inside her, I collapsed across her back.

PART FIVE TO FOLLOW

Tender: Geo dont use yellow to finish it lol!
:D
Pecker and i may have to hire it read for us... ha ha

Tender

drambone: Guess I will just have to walk around with this hardon until you finish it, Geo!!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PART FIVE
I lay there for awhile. My cock was still rock hard and throbbing. I started an in and out movement again in her ass. I could feel my cum ooze out of her ass as I slowly fucked her. I knew I would not cum anytime soon and figured I would stop and rest.
"No, please don't stop, it feels sooooo goood."
"Are you sure? I don't want to wear you out."
"No... It feels good. Please, please keep fucking me."
I started to fuck her a little faster. Soon I was pounding her ass harder than I than before. I felt her ass grab my cock tight as she came again so I stopped.
"No! I want to cum again!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Okay"
I kept fucking, I almost felt like I was not attached to my cock. I was coming all the way out and slamming back in. Our bodies were slamming together.
"No more..I can't cum anymore."
I fell to the side after she said that. I was exausted.
"That was amazing. I never had anyone fuck me so hard."
I couldn't speak. I just lay there on my back, heart racing, breathing like I ran as marathon.
"We need to get back to John, but I don't want to"
I couldn't answer.. I didn't want to answer. I wanted to lay there with her forever. I knew I found my soulmate. But we did have to go. We both got into the shower and washed each other. We just looked at each other, not saying a word. I felt something inside me that I never felt before. I wanted to be with her forever. We got dressed and checked out of the room. As we drove away form the motel, we held hands and stole glances at when we could.

PART SIX TO FOLLOW

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PART SIX
When we got back to the other motel where John was, we entered the room. He was busy on the phone trying to hook up with another couple. He didn't ask where we were or where the other girl was. He was lost in his own little world. I sat on the bed and she sat next to me. We started kissing and holding each other. He watched us and continued to talk on the phone. he had his limp cock in one hand, a phone in the other. I laughed to myself, he looked pathetic. We slowly took each others clothes off. I lay her down on the bed and went between her open legs. The moment I put my tongue to her pussy, her juices flowed out of her. She ground her hips at my face. I probed her with a finger, Then I inserted one in her ass and one in her pussy from the same hand. I fingered both holes at the same time, faster and faster. John had put the phone down and was flogging his limp cock.
"I want to see you fuck her."
I didn't say a work, we moved together, like we had been lovers for ages. My rock hard cock slide inside her with ease. We took our time, putting on a private show for a limped dick voyeur. We continued fucking.. slowly. We were both in no hurry to cum again. But deep in my groin, I felt the sturring of an orgasm starting to build. I didn't know if I could cum again.
"I think I am gonna cum again."
"Shoot inside me.. I want to feel it."
"Okay, for you.."
I did shoot another load of cum, but it was more of a dribble than a shot. I lay there with my cock inside her. I then realized that John was standing over us jacking off as hard as he could.
"uuhhhhmmm"
He shot a small squirt of cum on the both of us.
"Uuuhhh. uhhh!"
"Shit John! get out of here!"
Carol was mad, he hit her in the face and she got off the bed in a hurry.
"I told you never to cum in my face!"
"But you know I.."
"Get the fuck out of this fucking room right the fuck now you fucking asshole!"
Wow, I never heard someone get so mad. She chased him out the door of the room and threw his clothes out after him. my eyes were big as I saw what was going on.
"Ah, remind me never to even think of cumming anywhere near your face."
"Sorry, it is just my ex used to cum on my face and John knows how bad I hate that. I told him never to.."
"its okay, you don't have to.."
"no, I need to.."
"shhhhhh."
I got a washcloth wet and cleaned her up.
"Do you think you could give me a ride home?"
"What do you think.. Of course."
We stayed in the room the rest of the night. John knocked on the door a few times, but he went away after we gave him back the cowboy boot he left in the room.

Carol and I stayed together for a year and a half. John tried a number of times to get back in her life and she told him to "fuck off" so many times, I lost count. The last time she saw him he tried to force himself on her, but he couldn't get hard. Even though I am not with her anymore, I still would like to beat the shit out of him for that. Oh, after awhile, she let me cum on her face.. ;)

drambone: Geo, you have a way with words - oh and with sex as well!! Hope to read more in future installments.

aussiechick63: Great story George. I always enjoy reading what you write.
Talk to you soon. :-*