Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just came across some of his posts over at the site Candela started....temptation building....

Oh, I'm kinda sad I can't see it. Not that sad, but a tiny bit of "well fuck, I'm missing out on fuckery".

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I'm kinda sad I can't see it. Not that sad, but a tiny bit of "well fuck, I'm missing out on fuckery".
No fuckery to be seen. He’s apparently not a member, but his name can be seen even as a guest. I’ll only drag him if he signs on and gets silly. Not on there enough to blow up a thread. Plus, nothing will match this thread.

D

deleted4500261

I’d reply with something super hawtt, but my irl gf will get mad, and I don’t want her to stop deepthroating my 9x7. I hope you understand. Send nudes if you do.
This still makes me tear up to this day. Gold plated gold.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This still makes me tear up to this day. Gold plated gold.
Thank you. This thread, and anything like it, bring out the best/worst (depending on how you look at it) of whatever creative writing I can muster. I wish the originals were saved, those were tragically amazing. All contributions were gold.

Reactions: deleted4500261
D

deleted4500261

Thank you. This thread, and anything like it, bring out the best/worst (depending on how you look at it) of whatever creative writing I can muster. I wish the originals were saved, those were tragically amazing. All contributions were gold.
I know. I went back to see some of his original comments but they were gone. It was fun while it was happening.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know. I went back to see some of his original comments but they were gone. It was fun while it was happening.
We had a few doozies over at SF as well. One felt like it was twice as long as this one, dude just wouldn’t quit, dug his heels in, and was relentlessly stupid until his painfully predictable ban.

Reactions: deleted4500261
D

deleted4500261

We had a few doozies over at SF as well. One felt like it was twice as long as this one, dude just wouldn’t quit, dug his heels in, and was relentlessly stupid until his painfully predictable ban.
So weird when people do that. I guess that’s what happens when you really believe you’re right.