Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
*Fiction / All characters within this story are 18+. Any resemblance between the characters in the work and real-life individuals is unintentional.*

Chapter 1:

It was around 2:30am when I came in from work. A shadow in my living room stopped me, so I immediately hid around the corner. There he was, my step brother. Javier: 6’7”, broad shoulders, massive pecs, legs like tree trunks, bicep canons, and a beautiful face. He was 30, had deep brown eyes, a smile that could light up the room, cinnamon colored skin, and jet black hair.

I on the other hand was the exact opposite 21, 4’8” guy, light muscle build, pale skin, green eyes, brown hair, with a relatively nice face. I was not blessed as much as he was, rarely had anyone come up to me. I would hear him on the phone talking to some women, but never actually saw him go out with anyone, nor did he bring anyone back to my place. He considered himself a player.

He moved into my one bedroom apartment with me because his last girlfriend found out that he was talking to her best friend. He was going to break up with her, but she beat him to the punch. When it happened, he came over uninvited, walked in with a couple of bags, declared he needed a place to stay for a month or two and promptly sat on the couch. A week or two, quickly became a 5-6 months.

Not everyone is “perfect.” He may look great, but he could sometimes be a major asshole. He would eat my food without asking, barge into my bathroom, and sometimes use my car without me knowing. Not to mention the whole declaring that he’s moving in.

He was laying back on the recliner, his massive legs hung off to the side, sprawled out. His arms were crossed over his chest, pushing his round orbs of muscle together proudly showcasing them. His head was gently hanging to the side, I could hear him slightly snoring. I felt like a mouse peaking around the corner. He was being illuminated by the infomercial on the television. His chest was slowly rising, and slowly lowering.

“…and for 4 payments of $9.95…” I could hear the narrator in the background quietly shouting

“What the fuck are you doing Grant?” I whispered to myself, “this is your place, why are you hiding like this, walk into your living room, turn the tv off, and go to bed.”

Quietly walking in, I made my way around the room navigating the suitcases of clothes, furniture, and his leg that extended into the pathway. I found the cluttered coffee table, bits of food, bowls, bottles of beer, were scattered about. I managed to locate the remote control and promptly shut the tv off.

“Not a good idea Grant…” The room was dark, too dark that I couldn’t see. I swiveled around trying to retrace my steps going out of the living room. Luckily for me, the full moon was out. I saw a stream of light coming in from the 3rd floor window which immediately allowed my eyes some kind of solace within the pitch black room. The light also second as a flash light that fell upon Javier.

I was standing a few feet away from him, and he was glowing from the light. He was stunning, an unimaginable mortal God sleeping on my recliner. I stood there taking in the image of my step brother, he was wearing a simple tank top, and his arms were bulging out over his prominent chest. He had a little bit of a belly, nothing a few days in the gym couldn’t fix. I felt like a creep so I pushed the image out of my mind and continued to walk by him.

I forgot that his giant leg was extended out in the pathway and I tripped over it. Luckily I caught myself, but landed on my hands and knees with a loud thud.

“Javier I’m sor—“ I started to say, but then quickly realized he was still sound asleep. "Jeez..a marching band could come through and you wouldn’t wake up. Dude you sleep like a rock." He responded with some light snores.

Now arms length away from him, I could make out more detail on him. He had a scruffy beard on his face, and his hair was in his face and needed to be cut. My eyes panned down, he had this thin gold chain around his neck that looked like it could break any minute, with a medallion that rested in the crevice of his pecs. My tripping over him loosened his arms and they fell to his sides, as a result the tank top was left open a little. A bit of his nipple was peaking out and you could see the slight muscle definition on his side, I could see his arm pit and the hair that was covering his chest. I made an audible gulp.

My perverted eyes moved further down and I could see his stomach slowly rising and falling and his massive forearms resting on it. His hands were huge, I remember when we first met 10 years ago. My mom brought her new husband home, and in tow came Javier. My new step dad was 6’5, and towered over my mom and I. Javier and I shook hands and that’s when I realized how huge this guy was. My tiny hand was completely engulfed by his massive paw. His nails were clean and he wore a gold band on his thumb. When I look back I could only imagine what it was like for a girl to hold his hand, what they could have possibly felt when he fingered them.

The trip down memory lane was interrupted by the sounds of a slight adjustment from Javier’s body trying to get comfortable. The small chair groaned under the weight of this giant. His leg was now making contact with my arm, and the size difference of his ankle compared to my wrist was almost comical. His leg made my arm look downright puny. It was hairy, soft and warm. It also kind of tickled when I moved. My eyes made their way back up the side of his thigh to find that he was wearing a pair of retro gym shorts. They were red, and the ones that have the slit in the side. Due to the insane size of his thighs, the opening was stretched to the point that the shorts could rip at any minute. That’s when I noticed….he wasn’t wearing underwear.

My stomach dropped. I closed my eyes tightly, apologized to my ancestors, and made another audible gulp. I slowly opening my eyes and focused on the white trim that hugged his leg. My eyes traced the highlighted line up over his thigh, down to his crotch; the hair was noticeably softer on his inner thigh. I saw that one of his testicles were hanging out of the fabric cage on the right side. The skin was stretched to its limit under the weight of his egg sized orb. I licked my lips and swallowed again.

"Javi, are you awake?" he responded with more snoring, "Great, thanks for letting me know..." I took that as my cue to continue my visual exploration.

Sheepishly I followed the guideline that peaked out from behind his velvet sack, and followed to another hidden lump, that was definitely the missing ball to the pair. Javier clenched his glutes, and the free hanging ball tightened up quickly, stayed in place, and dropped back down. Adding more weight to the already strained ballsack. My heart jumped in unison with the movement and I quickly realized that the entirety of his shorts lifted up and dropped back down. I looked past the pair of eggs and my eyes widened. A thick mound snaked its way from the center of the gym shorts to the left and disappeared behind his thigh. His piece laid there like a snake waiting for any unsuspecting victim. Javier’s body instinctively squeezed his glutes again, letting me know that it knew I was watching. Whatever he was dreaming about, he was really enjoying. His ball shot up again, slid back down slowly. The covered mound jiggled, begging to be freed.

The movement of his glutes pushed his body forward and pulled the already tight fabric further up. As a result his left testicle slipped out, and found its place next to its twin. Since his break up from his girlfriend, I knew he wasn’t getting as much. Regardless of him being a player, I would always see him hanging out on the couch. He definitely wasn’t releasing his load as much as he should have been. His balls looked so heavy, my mouth was watering.

With his balls sitting on the couch, and the delicate fabric struggling to hold the full length of his member in, I could now see the underside of his cock. His glutes squeezed in reaction to my viewing, and his balls lifted in joy to the freedom that were these red shorts. His cock jiggled again, too heavy, and engorged to the brim, still attempting to break loose.

"Holy shit Javi..." I whispered to myself. I felt a knot grow in my throat.

I quietly crept closer and inched myself in between his thighs, my face was close to his sack, so close that I could practically feel the heat that emanated from his engorged cock. I inhaled deeply and took in the intoxicating scent of him and slowly breathed out through my nose. His body reacted to feeling my exhale by squeezing his glutes, this time pushing him closer to the edge of the chair and his ball sack fell off the over the edge. Due to the weight of his balls falling from the height of the couch, they ended up pulling his cock free from the last bit of fabric hanging on. The fully intact beast laid there leaning to the left, attempted to stand at attention but couldn’t, and instead moved a little over his stomach and was in now in full view of my face. There was a silver string that was connected from his member to thigh that was begging to be lapped up. I couldn’t give an exact measurement, but it was thick.

"Javi, dude your cock is just...oh-my-god" my eyes traced up the massive vein underneath. He definitely kept his pubes trimmed because all that was visible was hair around the base. His cock tried to jump again, this time finding a final resting place on his stomach in full glory. I felt a heavy feeling in my stomach, and to entice me more his body released a drop of precum which fell onto his shirt.

Sitting in awe, I couldn’t believe it, my step brothers massive cock was in my face. It jolted again, another drop of precum poured out, a wet spot that now started to form. This time it kept moving, his hips kept thrusting. He was definitely having a sex dream, I could just tell. My heart was pounding, what I was about to do was wrong, but I needed to touch it. I reached my hand closer to grab hold of this python. My heart was now beating like a drum in my ear, this was very, very wrong. If Javier were to wake up now, he would murder me. My hand was inches away from his member, the size difference between his cock and my fingers was insane. His monster reacted by bobbing up, beckoning my hand, requesting me to give it a handshake. My hand shot backwards a little, keeping its distance. I inched my hand closer.I was going to do it, I was goi was going to actually touch my step brothers cock, and that’s when Javier started to yawn and stretch.

My heart shot out of my chest. I held my breath, and took almost no time and began scrambling to get up. Quietly I bolted out of the living room to my bedroom as quickly as possible. I didn’t look back for fear that he would see me there. As I ran into my room I just heard the couch groaning under the weight of him.

With my back against the closed door, I whispered to myself, "Grant...you're playing with fire..." In response my cock was painfully throbbing in my pants.

--

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a preview :innocent:

*** “Yes…what?” He wrapped his left hand around my throat and started to squeeze. His right hand was wrapped around the base of his cock. It started to get thicker, he was taking aim, and pointing it directly at my mouth. ***

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Panorama City (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a preview :innocent:

*** “Yes…what?” He wrapped his left hand around my throat and started to squeeze. His right hand was wrapped around the base of his cock. It started to get thicker, he was taking aim, and pointing it directly at my mouth. ***
I want him to be a little gentle. He's a real softie on the inside after what they did together. Great story man. Keep it up.

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A small preview…:innocent:

“Oh fuck….oh…FU….im gonna bust……” his pace picked up, “I’m gonna….fucking….Are you fucking ready for this load you. fucking. little…..” he pulled my head away and slammed my face into his bush. His cock slipped into my throat like a sword to a sheath. I couldn’t believe it, I was there, I took it all the way. He roared, and shot the first volley of cum down my throat.

Red92_92

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A small preview…:innocent:

“Oh fuck….oh…FU….im gonna bust……” his pace picked up, “I’m gonna….fucking….Are you fucking ready for this load you. fucking. little…..” he pulled my head away and slammed my face into his bush. His cock slipped into my throat like a sword to a sheath. I couldn’t believe it, I was there, I took it all the way. He roared, and shot the first volley of cum down my throat.
This sounds so hot man!!!

• Love
Reactions: RyverStyxx

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
*Fiction / All characters within this story are 18+. Any resemblance between the characters in the work and real-life individuals is unintentional.*

**Chapter 2**

A loud blast of water woke me up.

“What time is it?” Speaking to the digital clock, it flashed back at me in bright red numbers, “oh wonderful…..it’s 6:45am”

It was completely dark in my room, the black out shades made sure of that. The only source of light present was a soft green hue that shown from under the shared bathroom door. Memories of that night flashed through my head all week. Was I really about to do that? Was I that perverted enough to actually take that chance? After what didn’t go down, I locked myself in my room. I was too terrified to come out, because quite frankly I didn’t want to die.

If Javier knew anything, I wouldn’t be waking up to the sound of the shower. I’d be waking up to him punching the shit out of my face. I shivered at the thought of his mallet sized fists coming down full force, breaking my jaw. I wouldn’t recover from that.

Every night after that instance, I barely got any sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, the image of his hips thrusting his massive cock stayed implanted. I kept wanting to go into the living room and see if he was still exposing himself, I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. My member was throbbing all night long, I just felt so ashamed to be jerking off to the image of my step-brother. It felt so wrong, but honestly the excitement of almost getting caught truly turned me on.

I put my hands to my head and groaned, “Grant, you are such a fucking perv. How did you become this, at such an early age?” The answer I got was another image of his cock falling out from his shorts and standing at attention. I opened my eyes to my clock, it kept screaming 7:30am at me, and the water just turned off.

Begrudgingly I got out of bed, wearing nothing but a plain white tee that barely covered my raging hard-on. I put my fist to the door, yelling “Javi, you’ve been in there for 45 minutes, get out. I have to use the bathroom.”

The door swung open, and I was immediately blinded by the bathroom light. “Agh, what the fuck, my eyes!!” Definitely was not expecting that. My eyes had to adjust and I quickly realized that I was standing face to face with a fur laced torso.

“What the fuck did you say squirt?” Javier was looking down at me “dude…you look like shit.”

As he stood before me, Javier dwarfed me completely. His jet black hair that had naturally parted, was water bogged to his head. His manicured body hair had started to grow in, causing more definition and contour of his muscular system. He stood in a manner that inadvertently showcased, he was the alpha in this house. Running down his bicep was a visible vein, that lead into a vascular highway above his giant hands.

My eyes stopped at the top of the towel wrapped around his waist. I didn’t make eye contact with it, but in my peripheral I could see the beast hiding. I realized that there was, yet again, another piece of thin fabric between me and this welcomed challenge. I started to feel water droplets on me, and looked up to see him shaking his hair out. Ugh....he’s so fucking hot…

“I said, I need to use the bathroom, you’ve been in there for 45 minutes.” The gold necklace on sitting on his chest caught my eye

“Oh sure, go ahead dude. I’m all done.” He ran his hand through his hair, giving me a full view of the bush under his flexed bicep, turned and opened the other door to the foyer. Through an almost evil grin, he joked “The cold water that I left for you, will definitely take care of that little problem you got down there.”

I looked down, my face flushed, my raging hard-on was out in the open for only him to see. I pulled my shirt down to cover up, “ergh..umm..” I didn’t think he would have actually opened the door when I knocked. He laughed, “Don’t trip squirt, it’s normal, we’re both men here. Just rub one out and you’ll be fine”

“Wow, for a second there, i was convinced you were being nice.” I retorted in disbelief

“Like I said, we’re men, it’s what we do best. Lifting things, and fucking things.” He wicked some water off his chest, “can’t be what I eat, all the time.” He bent down picked up his clothes, a full view of his soft cock flashed from underneath the white towel. The head of his cock peaked from his foreskin, my cock throbbed in reaction to this.

He turned and walked away, the patches of hair on his back glistened. Blushing at the fact that Javi just confessed to rimming, and telling me to go masturbate, I couldn’t help but notice how nice his ass was looking.

Getting ready after that interaction was not fun, Javier used all the hot water, my boner was still painfully raging on, I received another mental photo of Javi’s cock, and got very little sleep on top of it.

I turned the handle on the shower, and felt ice touch my hand. I sighed heavily, “What should I do first?” My hard-on was practically begging to be taken care of, “I don’t know…maybe we should just get in the shower?” As I peeled my clothes off and threw them to the side, something on the floor next to the shower caught my eye. I closed the shower curtain but didn’t get in.

“Are those….” My heart picked up in pace, “…Javi’s gym shorts?” A flashback of red and white came to my mind. I looked up at myself in the mirror. My judging reflection looked back at me. My cock on the other hand, was telling me it needed to feel good.

I deserve this….” Convincing myself

Yeah, you do!!!” My cock throbbed

Javi’s gonna murder you….” My reflection looked back

I’m gonna murder you….” My cock bobbed again

But I mean, he won’t know, I just pick them up and put them back…” I looked back at his shorts

Oh he’ll know….and so will you….” I looked at my reflection

I fucking swear, if you don’t pick those fucking shorts up and take care of me like you know you want to….” My cock throbbed again

“Ugh….fuck me.” I finally said out loud.

Within seconds I was on the bathroom floor and had my face buried in Javier’s shorts. I closed my eyes, and inhaled deeply. The scent of his package immediately transported me back to mere inches from his cock. This time though, he was awake.

He was holding his massive meat stick at the base, and holding my face with his other. I remembered his cock was darker than the rest of his body. Towering over me, I felt helpless. “Stick your tongue out,” his deep voice demanded. Looking up I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and said “yes sir.”

**My hand moved on its own. Starting from my mouth and moving down my body. My hand found and started stroking my cock.**

“Shut the fuck up…” He slapped my face, “you speak, when I fucking tell you too, do you understand me?” I nodded.

**I opened my eyes and looked down, there was so much precum, my cock was practically a faucet. I closed my eyes, went back to my fantasy world, and continued to rub his shorts on my face.**

“You want my monster cock, you little fucking perv.” Both of his hands were now gripping my head like an iron vice. His massive cock was resting over my face and my mouth was covered by his balls.

“Hey, you fucking perverted little bitch, clean my balls with your nasty little tongue.” He forced open my mouth and promptly pushed them both in. “Take care of them, because if I feel teeth, you’re fucking dead.”

**My little hand was wrapped around my small cock. I started to speed up, my balls were slapping loudly. My breathing started to get heavy. I was wondering if Javi could hear me jerking off in the bathroom.**

My eyes rolled back in my head, I couldn’t even move my tongue they were so huge. One of them moved to the back of my throat, and my tongue was finally free. It worked its way between both of his orbs. I started to massage them as best I could, “oooo yeah baby, fucking suck my balls,” His growled deeply, “oh fuck, that feels so fucking good.”

He released my head and started to play with his nipples. I looked up and could only see out of my left eye, his cock was laying on my face covering my right eye. The weight of this warm limb on my face felt incredible.

**I could hear the wet schlicking sound my cock was producing. I slowed down my pace. My breathing got heavier, I looked to my right and I could see under the door and I saw Javi’s feet walking through the hallway. He stopped for a second by the door, and kept walking . This confirmed it, he could definitely hear me.**

“Are you ready to experience this fucking monster?” He asked me, his eyes piercing mine

”yes….” I whimpered

“Yes…what?” He wrapped his left hand around my throat and started to squeeze. His right hand was wrapped around the base of his cock. It started to get thicker, he was taking aim, and pointing it directly at my mouth.

“Yes…sir…” I managed to choke out a reply. I was staring directly at his cock, he slowly milked some precum out of the tip. He started rubbing it on my lips, teasing me. Every time I tried to lick his cock, he moved it away and forcefully hit my mouth with it.

I couldn’t take it any more, “I WANT YOUR FUCKING MASSIVE COCK IN MY FUCKING MOUTH, I WANT TO CHOK—“

He immediately pushed it in, halting me in the middle of my plea. “That’s what I want to hear, does the little bitch boy like when I feed him.” He said through a devilish grin

My lips could barely wrap around the girth of his piece. They were stretched to their limit. The head of his cock slowly made its way over my tongue, I imagined the taste of his pre-cum. It was salty, sweet, and tasted like heaven. He kept pushing, and he was now at the back of my throat. He was cutting off my air supply. I looked down at his cock, and realized that he wasn’t even half way in. My eyes started watering.

**I brought myself up on my knees, and started vigorously pumping my cock, and I stuffed Javi’s shorts in my mouth. My pace picked back up, and I was very close. I was lost in pleasure and my hand found its way into my ass**

He pushed his cock deeper, it couldn’t make it any further than the top of my throat.

“dude, if you don’t fucking relax your shit… he pulled back, “I will force it in, and it will fucking hurt. Do you understand me?”

I managed to get my throat open, and he took that as his invitation to push even deeper. My jaw was killing me, tears were starting to fall down my cheeks, and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. I couldn’t breathe. I closed my eyes, and he pushed further, I felt I was past the halfway point, but I still had so much to go.

My vision started to go black, and my body limp. He pulled back and immediately I inhaled through my nose and started to cough. Saliva was running down my chin and on my chest. I looked at his cock and saw the mark where I left off. I was wrong, I wasn’t even near the halfway mark.

“Hahaha, that’s how you get them fucking hooked,” he laughed over my cough “take a deep breath now, I’m going ALL the way this time.” He pushed his cock back in over my tongue, my lips stretch and my throat relaxed. This time he pushed deeper, I looked down and was now at the 1/2 way point on his cock.

“HOLY SHIT, you’re so fucking tight bro,” he had his eyes closed and he was gritting his teeth. His hips started pumping, thrusting his cock into my airway.

**My body started to convulse, my finger had found my spot and I kept working it. I was moaning loudly, I leaned forward, and started pounding my dick to the point of no return. I was there, I was going to cum**

With every trust of his hips he started to go in deeper and deeper. I looked down, I was almost there to the base. Saliva was pouring out of my mouth. His pace increased and his strokes became longer, giving me the chance to inhale bits of air when he pulled out. I could hear him moaning over the blood rushing in my ears. His grip became tighter, I felt at any moment he could pop my head like a grape.

“Oh fuck….oh…FU….im gonna bust……” his pace picked up. “I’m gonna….fucking….Are you fucking ready for this load you. fucking. little…..” he pulled my head away and slammed my face into his bush. His cock sloped into my throat like a sword to a sheath. I couldn’t believe it, I was there, I took it all the way. He roared, and shot the first volley of cum down my throat. “UUNGH!!!” He pulled my head back, and shoved my face back into his pubes, another huge load went into my stomach…..

**I was now 3 fingers deep in my ass, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I let out a muffled scream. The mixture of my fantasy, and Javier on the other side of the door pushed me over the edge, “Mmmrgh, fuck, Javi…I’m cumming Javi….” The first rope came out and splashed against the wall. My hips pulled back and thrusted forward, another stream made an audible hit on the bathroom floor. I leaned backwards, pushed my finger harder onto my prostate, and squeezed; another rope shot up and landed on my stomach. “Oh…fuck, fuck, fuck.…” my eyes were closed and I was biting my bottom lip, I grinded my hips on my fingers again and another rope squirted out. I had started to come down….

…I took my fingers out of my ass, and fell backwards. My hole was pulsing I removed Javi’s shorts from my mouth and put them by the shower. My breathing was labored, I had built up a sweat, my ears were ringing, and the blood rushed out of my head. That had to have been one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had.

I looked all around and realized the mess I had made for myself to clean. I didn’t even get in the shower, and Javi took the last towel. I reconfirmed with myself that getting ready today was not going to be fun.

“What…” I swallowed, looking around dazed, “…fucking time is it??”

iwantwine

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

**Chapter 2**

A loud blast of water woke me up.

“What time is it?” Speaking to the digital clock, it flashed back at me in bright red numbers, “oh wonderful…..it’s 6:45am”

It was completely dark in my room, the black out shades made sure of that. The only source of light present was a soft green hue that shown from under the shared bathroom door. Memories of that night flashed through my head all week. Was I really about to do that? Was I that perverted enough to actually take that chance? After what didn’t go down, I locked myself in my room. I was too terrified to come out, because quite frankly I didn’t want to die.

If Javier knew anything, I wouldn’t be waking up to the sound of the shower. I’d be waking up to him punching the shit out of my face. I shivered at the thought of his mallet sized fists coming down full force, breaking my jaw. I wouldn’t recover from that.

Every night after that instance, I barely got any sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, the image of his hips thrusting his massive cock stayed implanted. I kept wanting to go into the living room and see if he was still exposing himself, I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. My member was throbbing all night long, I just felt so ashamed to be jerking off to the image of my step-brother. It felt so wrong, but honestly the excitement of almost getting caught truly turned me on.

I put my hands to my head and groaned, “Grant, you are such a fucking perv. How did you become this, at such an early age?” The answer I got was another image of his cock falling out from his shorts and standing at attention. I opened my eyes to my clock, it kept screaming 7:30am at me, and the water just turned off.

Begrudgingly I got out of bed, wearing nothing but a plain white tee that barely covered my raging hard-on. I put my fist to the door, yelling “Javi, you’ve been in there for 45 minutes, get out. I have to use the bathroom.”

The door swung open, and I was immediately blinded by the bathroom light. “Agh, what the fuck, my eyes!!” Definitely was not expecting that. My eyes had to adjust and I quickly realized that I was standing face to face with a fur laced torso.

“What the fuck did you say squirt?” Javier was looking down at me “dude…you look like shit.”

As he stood before me, Javier dwarfed me completely. His jet black hair that had naturally parted, was water bogged to his head. His manicured body hair had started to grow in, causing more definition and contour of his muscular system. He stood in a manner that inadvertently showcased, he was the alpha in this house. Running down his bicep was a visible vein, that lead into a vascular highway above his giant hands.

My eyes stopped at the top of the towel wrapped around his waist. I didn’t make eye contact with it, but in my peripheral I could see the beast hiding. I realized that there was, yet again, another piece of thin fabric between me and this welcomed challenge. I started to feel water droplets on me, and looked up to see him shaking his hair out. Ugh....he’s so fucking hot…

“I said, I need to use the bathroom, you’ve been in there for 45 minutes.” The gold necklace on sitting on his chest caught my eye

“Oh sure, go ahead dude. I’m all done.” He ran his hand through his hair, giving me a full view of the bush under his flexed bicep, turned and opened the other door to the foyer. Through an almost evil grin, he joked “The cold water that I left for you, will definitely take care of that little problem you got down there.”

I looked down, my face flushed, my raging hard-on was out in the open for only him to see. I pulled my shirt down to cover up, “ergh..umm..” I didn’t think he would have actually opened the door when I knocked. He laughed, “Don’t trip squirt, it’s normal, we’re both men here. Just rub one out and you’ll be fine”

“Wow, for a second there, i was convinced you were being nice.” I retorted in disbelief

“Like I said, we’re men, it’s what we do best. Lifting things, and fucking things.” He wicked some water off his chest, “can’t be what I eat, all the time.” He bent down picked up his clothes, a full view of his soft cock flashed from underneath the white towel. The head of his cock peaked from his foreskin, my cock throbbed in reaction to this.

He turned and walked away, the patches of hair on his back glistened. Blushing at the fact that Javi just confessed to rimming, and telling me to go masturbate, I couldn’t help but notice how nice his ass was looking.

Getting ready after that interaction was not fun, Javier used all the hot water, my boner was still painfully raging on, I received another mental photo of Javi’s cock, and got very little sleep on top of it.

I turned the handle on the shower, and felt ice touch my hand. I sighed heavily, “What should I do first?” My hard-on was practically begging to be taken care of, “I don’t know…maybe we should just get in the shower?” As I peeled my clothes off and threw them to the side, something on the floor next to the shower caught my eye. I closed the shower curtain but didn’t get in.

“Are those….” My heart picked up in pace, “…Javi’s gym shorts?” A flashback of red and white came to my mind. I looked up at myself in the mirror. My judging reflection looked back at me. My cock on the other hand, was telling me it needed to feel good.

I deserve this….” Convincing myself

Yeah, you do!!!” My cock throbbed

Javi’s gonna murder you….” My reflection looked back

I’m gonna murder you….” My cock bobbed again

But I mean, he won’t know, I just pick them up and put them back…” I looked back at his shorts

Oh he’ll know….and so will you….” I looked at my reflection

I fucking swear, if you don’t pick those fucking shorts up and take care of me like you know you want to….” My cock throbbed again

“Ugh….fuck me.” I finally said out loud.

Within seconds I was on the bathroom floor and had my face buried in Javier’s shorts. I closed my eyes, and inhaled deeply. The scent of his package immediately transported me back to mere inches from his cock. This time though, he was awake.

He was holding his massive meat stick at the base, and holding my face with his other. I remembered his cock was darker than the rest of his body. Towering over me, I felt helpless. “Stick your tongue out,” his deep voice demanded. Looking up I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and said “yes sir.”

**My hand moved on its own. Starting from my mouth and moving down my body. My hand found and started stroking my cock.**

“Shut the fuck up…” He slapped my face, “you speak, when I fucking tell you too, do you understand me?” I nodded.

**I opened my eyes and looked down, there was so much precum, my cock was practically a faucet. I closed my eyes, went back to my fantasy world, and continued to rub his shorts on my face.**

“You want my monster cock, you little fucking perv.” Both of his hands were now gripping my head like an iron vice. His massive cock was resting over my face and my mouth was covered by his balls.

“Hey, you fucking perverted little bitch, clean my balls with your nasty little tongue.” He forced open my mouth and promptly pushed them both in. “Take care of them, because if I feel teeth, you’re fucking dead.”

**My little hand was wrapped around my small cock. I started to speed up, my balls were slapping loudly. My breathing started to get heavy. I was wondering if Javi could hear me jerking off in the bathroom.**

My eyes rolled back in my head, I couldn’t even move my tongue they were so huge. One of them moved to the back of my throat, and my tongue was finally free. It worked its way between both of his orbs. I started to massage them as best I could, “oooo yeah baby, fucking suck my balls,” His growled deeply, “oh fuck, that feels so fucking good.”

He released my head and started to play with his nipples. I looked up and could only see out of my left eye, his cock was laying on my face covering my right eye. The weight of this warm limb on my face felt incredible.

**I could hear the wet schlicking sound my cock was producing. I slowed down my pace. My breathing got heavier, I looked to my right and I could see under the door and I saw Javi’s feet walking through the hallway. He stopped for a second by the door, and kept walking . This confirmed it, he could definitely hear me.**

“Are you ready to experience this fucking monster?” He asked me, his eyes piercing mine

”yes….” I whimpered

“Yes…what?” He wrapped his left hand around my throat and started to squeeze. His right hand was wrapped around the base of his cock. It started to get thicker, he was taking aim, and pointing it directly at my mouth.

“Yes…sir…” I managed to choke out a reply. I was staring directly at his cock, he slowly milked some precum out of the tip. He started rubbing it on my lips, teasing me. Every time I tried to lick his cock, he moved it away and forcefully hit my mouth with it.

I couldn’t take it any more, “I WANT YOUR FUCKING MASSIVE COCK IN MY FUCKING MOUTH, I WANT TO CHOK—“

He immediately pushed it in, halting me in the middle of my plea. “That’s what I want to hear, does the little bitch boy like when I feed him.” He said through a devilish grin

My lips could barely wrap around the girth of his piece. They were stretched to their limit. The head of his cock slowly made its way over my tongue, I imagined the taste of his pre-cum. It was salty, sweet, and tasted like heaven. He kept pushing, and he was now at the back of my throat. He was cutting off my air supply. I looked down at his cock, and realized that he wasn’t even half way in. My eyes started watering.

**I brought myself up on my knees, and started vigorously pumping my cock, and I stuffed Javi’s shorts in my mouth. My pace picked back up, and I was very close. I was lost in pleasure and my hand found its way into my ass**

He pushed his cock deeper, it couldn’t make it any further than the top of my throat.

“dude, if you don’t fucking relax your shit… he pulled back, “I will force it in, and it will fucking hurt. Do you understand me?”

I managed to get my throat open, and he took that as his invitation to push even deeper. My jaw was killing me, tears were starting to fall down my cheeks, and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. I couldn’t breathe. I closed my eyes, and he pushed further, I felt I was past the halfway point, but I still had so much to go.

My vision started to go black, and my body limp. He pulled back and immediately I inhaled through my nose and started to cough. Saliva was running down my chin and on my chest. I looked at his cock and saw the mark where I left off. I was wrong, I wasn’t even near the halfway mark.

“Hahaha, that’s how you get them fucking hooked,” he laughed over my cough “take a deep breath now, I’m going ALL the way this time.” He pushed his cock back in over my tongue, my lips stretch and my throat relaxed. This time he pushed deeper, I looked down and was now at the 1/2 way point on his cock.

“HOLY SHIT, you’re so fucking tight bro,” he had his eyes closed and he was gritting his teeth. His hips started pumping, thrusting his cock into my airway.

**My body started to convulse, my finger had found my spot and I kept working it. I was moaning loudly, I leaned forward, and started pounding my dick to the point of no return. I was there, I was going to cum**

With every trust of his hips he started to go in deeper and deeper. I looked down, I was almost there to the base. Saliva was pouring out of my mouth. His pace increased and his strokes became longer, giving me the chance to inhale bits of air when he pulled out. I could hear him moaning over the blood rushing in my ears. His grip became tighter, I felt at any moment he could pop my head like a grape.

“Oh fuck….oh…FU….im gonna bust……” his pace picked up. “I’m gonna….fucking….Are you fucking ready for this load you. fucking. little…..” he pulled my head away and slammed my face into his bush. His cock sloped into my throat like a sword to a sheath. I couldn’t believe it, I was there, I took it all the way. He roared, and shot the first volley of cum down my throat. “UUNGH!!!” He pulled my head back, and shoved my face back into his pubes, another huge load went into my stomach…..

**I was now 3 fingers deep in my ass, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I let out a muffled scream. The mixture of my fantasy, and Javier on the other side of the door pushed me over the edge, “Mmmrgh, fuck, Javi…I’m cumming Javi….” The first rope came out and splashed against the wall. My hips pulled back and thrusted forward, another stream made an audible hit on the bathroom floor. I leaned backwards, pushed my finger harder onto my prostate, and squeezed; another rope shot up and landed on my stomach. “Oh…fuck, fuck, fuck.…” my eyes were closed and I was biting my bottom lip, I grinded my hips on my fingers again and another rope squirted out. I had started to come down….

…I took my fingers out of my ass, and fell backwards. My hole was pulsing I removed Javi’s shorts from my mouth and put them by the shower. My breathing was labored, I had built up a sweat, my ears were ringing, and the blood rushed out of my head. That had to have been one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had.

I looked all around and realized the mess I had made for myself to clean. I didn’t even get in the shower, and Javi took the last towel. I reconfirmed with myself that getting ready today was not going to be fun.

“What…” I swallowed, looking around dazed, “…fucking time is it??
Man, that was fucking amazing. Well written/well done. Can't wait for more.

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

**Chapter 3**
PART 1:

“Four….three…two…one….” Javi exhaled heavily to himself. He got up and realized he was out of breath. He typically never had been out of shape like this, he was constantly working out before the break up took place with the girlfriend. Now, luck would have to be in his favor in order to get a workout in between drinking, and sleeping on Grant’s couch.

Other than having some, again some, space for him to crash in; there was another perk, the 365 Fitness around the corner from his apartment building. A 6’5” reflection stared back in the mirror, its hand lifted up and grabbed onto his love handles. It’s not that he hated how he looked, in fact he loved his everything about his body, It was he was just used to having his signature 6pack abs. He wanted to live the healthy routine lifestyle all over.

“Dude, you have some fucking huge utters.” He groped his pec, squeezed it and shook it in the mirror. He turned to the right, admired the size of bulbous mounds of meat, and tweaked his nipple. He felt a little blood rush to his member. He lifted his arms and held a body building pose, his arms were fucking like bazookas...he flared his lats. "holy shit dude...you look so fucking good." He looked down and saw a slight bulge start to form.

He looked at the wall clock, “6:00am.” The other thing he loved about the 365 Fitness, is besides the front team member checking people in, he was almost always the only person in the gym at this time. This town rarely ever woke up before 8am, and he loved that. He found solace in the gym, it was his therapy, he was able to stop thinking and focus on something he could control. “Alright time to do some cardio.” He prepped himself for the treadmill.

Javi’s favorite warm up had to be jumping jacks. Clap, plop, clap The way his meat would flop around, while making audible sound was the biggest turn on for him. Then came stretching, he spread his legs open in a wide stance and slowly bent over in the mirror. He inhaled deeply and exhaled, this allowed him to stretch further. He looked in the mirror “oh? What do we have here?” The boulder twins were now peaking out and hanging loosely. His hand promptly cupped them, gave them a squeeze and tug, then left them to hang out for the breeze.

On top of working out, exhibitionism had to have been next in his list of favorites. He knew what he had between his legs and he knew that people wanted what he had. Some would describe him as a Godly giant amongst a land of little people. His favorite thing to do was working out, but he likes to spice it up by wearing gym shorts without underwear. The treadmill beeped, and commenced the pendulous sway of the unharnessed beast.

He put his AirBuds in, and started to blast some heavy beats. He couldn’t hear anything. He increased the speed a little more. He was now jogging at a nice pace, he looked down and saw his package jiggling uncontrollably. He started to get turned on. He was used to the feeling of his balls slapping against his thighs. Javi actually really, really, loved the feeling.

Javi increased the speed some more. His member had now broken free and was flopping around, making loud slapping noises.

“Is everything okay over here?” A voice behind him inquired, Javi didn’t hear. “Sir?” The voice asked again

Javi felt a hand on his back. “Huh? What? Oh…it’s you.” He stopped the treadmill. He wiped the sweat from his face.

“I asked is everything okay over here?” It was the front desk guy, he was looking down. Javi looked down and saw that his member was hanging out for the world to see. He stuffed his cock back in, and pulled his shorts down, “Yeah. Everything’s good man.”

“You know….if you need some assi—“ his eyes were still glued to the bulge in his shorts. Javi dealt with this on a regular basis every time he came in, “look dude, I’ve told you before…” he stepped off the treadmill, annoyed that he had to cut his workout short again, “I’m just trying to work out, plus I don’t think you could handle me” He looked at the clock it was 6:30am “fuck.”

“Maybe I can meet you in the show—” the front desk clerk interjected.

“Look man…I’m just not interested.” He pushed past the clerk and made his way to the exit. A tiny blonde, with massive breasts was walking towards the front entrance. The door opened, and her eyes widened and eye brows raised. Javier stood in the doorway, watching her, watching his package. They both walked through the door at the same time him walking out, her walking in. The combination of his stature, her breasts size, and the tiny doorway forced them to make bodily contact almost immediately.

She openly gawked at the bulge that was now at half mast in his shorts. “Oh….my…god” she mouthed to herself. His bulge brushed against her arm. For a moment she paused to see the bulge up close.

“Oh! I’m like…so sorry,” she turned around, still eyeing his piece, “I hope I…holy fucking shit…didn’t hurt you!”

“Don’t worry at all little lady,” taking mental screenshots of her petite frame, “in fact, I’m sorry. Maybe I can make it up to you later some time?” He put his hand out

“…” she was quiet, and didn’t say a word her eyes were transfixed and she couldn’t move, “I’ve never seen one so…so..So rude of me, Farrah” she realized he had his hand in front of her. Delicately placing her hand in his. Her hand immediately was minimized compared to his. She felt extremely intimidated

The top of her head made it just under his chest. She was a strawberry blonde, around 5’5’, looked to have a D cup, small waist, and great hips. She had her tied up loosely, and kept her nails natural on a small hand. One thing that stood out was the bright diamond on her left hand.

“Name’s Javier, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen you around here,” her hand still in his

“I…uhh…have lived…here…ummm…my husband….we….” She couldn’t take her eyes away from the snake that was in his shorts, “ummmm….ive got to go work out,” she pulled her hand away, “it was nice meeting you, we’ll…uhh…..be in touch, take my number.” They exchanged numbers and she quickly vanished into the locker room. Javi made his way back to the apartment....

*CHAPTER 3: PART 2 - IS ON THE WAY*