nutcrackerfan1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do we think he'll actually show it all in the final images? The preview mentioned that this was his "first nude assignment" and he's clearly been fully naked in other shoots--just without doing a full frontal (that got released). Makes it sound like he'll be showing cock, but I'm curious if they'll go through with it.

Reactions: burrlaburr

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seeing some dick in the latest preview :eek:
Which one? For the record, he techincally did frontal nude long before Yummy shits. Just that, the photographer(s) always cover his dick with something, wonder if they ever gonna release his frontal nude pics without those stupid edits.

Reactions: Brendanbot

nutcrackerfan1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I highly doubt he showed dick. He's so hot, great body...but not showing that dick!
I questioned this earlier in the thread, but the preview mentioned that this was his "first nude assignment" and like others have mentioned, he's clearly been fully naked in other shoots--just without doing a full frontal that got released. That makes it sound like he'll be showing cock and the glimpse put out in the preview seems to support that, but I'm curious if they'll actually do it in the end since they have changed course on some releases before.