LIE317

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People should realize he is not a full fledged OF creator. He has a day job and he's only doing this for fun, for extra money, and for his fans. I for one has been following him from his modeling days and been fantasizing him for a long time. I'm just ecstatic to see his hot body with his dick this time. Sure it gets repetitive but I don't really mind that much. It's just hot for me to see a legit bodybuilder having fun making OF content not for money but just because he's having fun doing it. Plus yeah he's just fucking hot

StarzBlue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure I guess. And it makes some sense but just looking at his posts, it looks like he's still exploring how he navigates onlyfans with different type of content. So it makes sense to me to keep supporting him financially and see where he goes. Especially since he's been vocal on how much he appreciates the support.
from that entire folder most of his stuff was him working out naked with a sock or something over his cock. there was here and there videos where you could see it but they were like a few secondes and i think there were like two videos were you could see and he was jerking of til he cums the only other videos where i cumes is when he does it in his underwear. altogether only like maybe 4 videos was ok

BanditKain

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from that entire folder most of his stuff was him working out naked with a sock or something over his cock. there was here and there videos where you could see it but they were like a few secondes and i think there were like two videos were you could see and he was jerking of til he cums the only other videos where i cumes is when he does it in his underwear. altogether only like maybe 4 videos was ok
My critique is that some of those videos are too short. I agree with what some other folks have shared about him. He is doing this as a side gig and being a nice guy in general compared to other models (see the Hotmuscles6t9 thread) on top of the price makes this a good deal. So I'm looking to see what else he comes up with, mostly because he's so god damn hot.