hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When he starts doing collaborations with other dudes his content will be worth subscribing to… solo content on onlyfans is not worth subscribing.
Pretty sure he said he’s straight

lucasfke

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I asked him to make content fucking some fleshlight (bcs i knew he'd never do something with a guy or his wife) and he said that wasn't the type of content he wanted to do...

i like his content, but for me it's always the same thing... He's hot af and his uncut cock is perfect but I won't keep my subscription if he doesnt get more spicy. I'm tired of watching the 30s jerk off videos and the cringe flexxing pics he keeps posting

Mr.Sanchez1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I asked him to make content fucking some fleshlight (bcs i knew he'd never do something with a guy or his wife) and he said that wasn't the type of content he wanted to do...

i like his content, but for me it's always the same thing... He's hot af and his uncut cock is perfect but I won't keep my subscription if he doesnt get more spicy. I'm tired of watching the 30s jerk off videos and the cringe flexxing pics he keeps posting
I get what you are saying, I am also considering not renewing this time.
His content is good but once you see it... the rest is more of the same. Also, even with explicit nudity, his content still seems pretty vanilla.

BanditKain

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not everyone wants to pay every month for the exact same content the whole time especially if you can get it for less
Sure I guess. And it makes some sense but just looking at his posts, it looks like he's still exploring how he navigates onlyfans with different type of content. So it makes sense to me to keep supporting him financially and see where he goes. Especially since he's been vocal on how much he appreciates the support.

ClaphamRob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve just subscribed to his OF and I like it. Big muscle guy, showing off (sometimes partly dressed, sometimes nude, sometimes full frontal, sometimes hard and sometimes jacking off!) I totally get him!

Unbelievably inexpensive to sub to his account (around £9.50 here in the U.K.) which is an amazingly good price, considering how many other guys bait the gays for hints of pubes/arse/top of shaft etc for YEARS, demand “donations” “gifts” and put supposedly raunchier content behind a paywall that 95% of the time is a outright con!

This guy is honest, has a lot to admire and I’m very happy to support him, and as others have said, please don’t post his pics/videos here as he’s one of the decent guys.

Misael

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Nomdean

Delicious

Expert Member
Media