Michael Fortier (getfitlikemike)

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's lying. No proof.
Y'all are thick, it's custom content that I worked for, begged him, and paid for myself, I'm not leaking that on the internet, it's my private content. That is something personal. And we've all seen what happens when leaks get out.

I brought it up on the thread several pages ago when someone asked if he does PPV so I answered with my experience, I never said I would share, but nice try trying to get more free content lol. Think what you want, I'm not sharing. If you want your own custom content, you sub and pay him. <3

JohnnyVapid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y'all are thick, it's custom content that I worked for, begged him, and paid for myself, I'm not leaking that on the internet, it's my private content. That is something personal. And we've all seen what happens when leaks get out.

I brought it up on the thread several pages ago when someone asked if he does PPV so I answered with my experience, I never said I would share, but nice try trying to get more free content lol. Think what you want, I'm not sharing. If you want your own custom content, you sub and pay him. <3
Just curious what kind of content was it? Not asking you to share, just curious what it could be?

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight