Michael Fortier (getfitlikemike)

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a Grindr profile (yes it's really him) and doesn't link any other social media on it. Anyone know if he gets sucked off by dudes?
It's a catfish, someone is using his pics. That's why there's no social media attached to the account lol

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a Grindr profile (yes it's really him) and doesn't link any other social media on it. Anyone know if he gets sucked off by dudes?
If you can’t provide screenshots either:

1. You’re lying on purpose
Or
2. You can’t tell the difference between a real person and a catfish/a bot

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Or
Yeah this leans towards #2. Mike has made vids saying he is straight but appreciates the gay fans. He has a gf currently too. A lot of fitness dudes have their pics used all over for so many things.

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let us know if it's really him or a catfish! We're dying to know! Show us a screenshot to back up your claim

Dennis White

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Or
It's actually neither of these options. I think some of you guys misunderstood what I said, so let me clarify.

Facts: I saw a profile that was using his pics (yes, really his pics...). It was located in his hometown. The social media wasn't linked. The account disappeared a few days afterwards. I didn't get any screenshots. Smells like a catfish, but ambiguous & unconfirmed either way, hence why I posted to the forum to see if anyone else saw the account or knows if he gets head from dudes. There are dozens of other "straight"-leaning guys out there who do this on the DL, hence a relevant question to the audience.

Also, I suggest we move on from this topic unless anyone else saw/interacted with the profile. @Versaillesxiv , in particular, I'd prefer not to quibble on this any longer; there's a reason why the mods removed the irrelevant & incendiary discussion. My DMs are open if anyone wants to ping me separately on this topic.

Moving on...

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's actually neither of these options. I think some of you guys misunderstood what I said, so let me clarify.

Facts: I saw a profile that was using his pics (yes, really his pics...). It was located in his hometown. The social media wasn't linked. The account disappeared a few days afterwards. I didn't get any screenshots. Smells like a catfish, but ambiguous & unconfirmed either way, hence why I posted to the forum to see if anyone else saw the account or knows if he gets head from dudes. There are dozens of other "straight"-leaning guys out there who do this on the DL, hence a relevant question to the audience.

Also, I suggest we move on from this topic unless anyone else saw/interacted with the profile. @Versaillesxiv , in particular, I'd prefer not to quibble on this any longer; there's a reason why the mods removed the irrelevant & incendiary discussion. My DMs are open if anyone wants to ping me separately on this topic.

Moving on...
1711466352494.gif