Men Of Real Housewives

RafaeloBello

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone catch the last episode of Miami. Peter Rosello was talking to his mom and he’s wearing shorts and his legs were just like hot as fuck, which makes you imagine everything else. He never posted on his OF so I guess we won’t know for sure. Also, there has to be someone out there with something on him. Any women want to share?

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
Did anyone catch the last episode of Miami. Peter Rosello was talking to his mom and he’s wearing shorts and his legs were just like hot as fuck, which makes you imagine everything else. He never posted on his OF so I guess we won’t know for sure. Also, there has to be someone out there with something on him. Any women want to share?
:skull: i saw it and had the exact opposite reaction. his underdeveloped calves made him look like he had matchstick legs lmao

markblackthorn425

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1709795020507.png

jc_secret411

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What's his OF?

Messy Elliott

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know who I have a thing for these days. Sanya from (RHOA) husband Aaron Ross. He was a NFL quarterback and he is sexy as hell. He has this silent Denzel Washington swag. She is lucky woman cause the things I would do to him.

View attachment 125005491 View attachment 125005511 View attachment 125005521 View attachment 125005541
He is an attractive man but the grey/black goatee in that last photo looks a little too clean to not be intentional lol. Minor quibbles though.

Reactions: Stsddd